☆8/'You Have Friends?'☆

Luke's POV-
I woke up to the sound of my alarm blasting out the sound of a old telephone. I forgot to turn it off. We don't have college today so I was going to sleep in but I might as well get ready.

I picked out a dirty pig t shirt with black skinny jeans. I brushed my teeth and ruffled my hair to make it look better than it did a minute ago. I checked Twitter and replied to some fans and then went into the kitchen to be greeted by another girl sat on the couch.

"Oh, I thought you wouldn't be up for another 2 hours." Annie looked up, she didn't have any make up on but I think she still looked beautiful. Luke stop, you can't say that about the person you love with.
"My alarm went off, who's this." I said signalling to the girl sat on the couch with a Starbucks in her hand.

"This is Emma, she's one of the new friends I made when I started."
"You have friends?" I joked.
"Haha very funny." She muttered sarcastically.
"Hi Emma." I said. She smiled.
"Hi Luke." I raised an eyebrow. How did she know my name?
"I'm in your English and math class."

I finished off my bowl of fruit as I turned the tv over. We didn't do anything all day except from doing some work and I filmed a vlog for janoskiansblog.

"What are you doing tonight ?" I asked her and Emma. Emma was doing Annie's makeup so I suspected they were going out.

"We are going to go out tonight, to bars and clubs." Emma informed. Annie? Going clubbing?
"Really?" They nodded.
"Going to try and find a boy to, you know, to-"
"I know what you mean." I interrupted.
"Are you sure you want to go?
"Yeah, why not?" Annie looked over.
"LA is crazy at night you know, it's not like England."
"I know."

Annie's POV-
I don't see why Luke was being so protective. I've learnt form my mistakes, Jack was the biggest one and the one I will never forget.
"All done." Emma said as she touched up my lipstick.
I looked in the mirror and I had a silver, glittery eyeshadow with a cat eye which looked great with my bubblegum pink lipstick that matches my blush.

We went into my room and I chose my outfit. I chose a short black dress that came to mid thigh. I curled my hair and let it rest on my shoulders.
"Don't worry about what Luke said, it's going to be fun." She smirked.

I'm a very anxious person. Even though it doesn't seem like it, I worry about every little thing. But my mum told me before I left to take opportunities and to let myself go, I don't think this was what she meant but anyway.

She had a dramatic smokey eye with a plum lipstick that looked really nice with her skin tone. She had grey dress that was the same length as mine but you could see literally all of her chest.

"So, what's going on between you and Luke?" She asked.
"Nothing, why?"
"I would've thought you would have kissed or something by now, you live with each other 24/7."
"No, we just friends."

This made me even more determined to find someone to brag to Luke about. I will show him that he was wrong about us going out and that he shouldn't have been protecting us like we were kids.