☆54/'You Can't Tell Anyone.'☆

Luke's POV-
I heard Annie speaking about everything, I ran into the lounge and saw Jai looking at Annie confused.

"Annie, I'm here." I said to Annie, she turned around, realising that it wasn't me.
"Tell them what?" Jai repeated.

Annie paused. I can't believe she messed up like that.
"It's ja-"
"Me and Annie are dating." I interrupted.

Jai knew who Jack was and I couldn't let Annie tell him.

"Woah, congratulations guys, Luke, you definitely got lucky there." Jai winked as he turned back around and look in the fridge.

He wasn't bothered one bit. Typical Jai.

"I'm going to get going, I've got to go home and help beau with his car even though he's probably getting naked Paige and I don't mean just getting naked."
"We get what you mean Jai." Luke sighed.
"We'll see you soon." Annie mumbled as Jai left.

"Annie, I'll help you with the bags, let's put them in your room." I walked over to Annie who was still frozen still and picked up the bags and took them to her room as she followed.

"I'm so sorry Luke, I thought it was you."
"I know, don't worry, I'm sorry for telling him about us, but he knows Jack, I don't want him to tell Jack he knows." We both sat on her bed, on our backs and looked up at the ceiling, like I did last night.

"I need to tell someone Luke, I feel trapped with all these secrets."
"But, you understand that we can't Annie." She nodded.
"He's been so quiet lately, by him not doing anything that's hurting me, it's making me hurt even more knowing that he hasn't done anything, it's eating me alive, he could be planning anything."

I reached over with my hand and intertwined it with hers. I know that something bad was going to happen soon, I know he is going to do something.

"But we just have to stay quiet, we don't want to make things worse."
"Agreed." She said quietly as I squeezed her hand.
"It will get easier Annie, he will eventually go and you can be happy again, have you ever though of going to counselling or anyone?"
"My mum took me to one after dad died but it didn't work, but I don't want a counsellor Luke, I just want you and I just want to feel safe and content again like I was years ago. I get happy now but it's only for a couple days then I just get down again."
"Don't worry, you will always have me, we'll get through this."
"Promise?"
"I promise."