3

-Calum's POV-
*3 years later*
"Happy birthday April" I greeted the blonde girl with a warm embrace and she thanked me quietly after we pulled away.

April looked stunning, as usual. Her long blonde hair cascaded past her shoulders in loose ringlets; she wore light makeup and wore a casual pair of blue skinny jeans and a black long sleeved shirt with black doc martins.

For some strange reason, whenever I was close to my best friend my heart beat would increase rapidly and I realised that I would do anything for this girl, just to see her smile or to hear her laugh.

My mum always questioned me about it but I would deny everything because she was my best friend and I refused to do anything to ruin that.

Being 13 sucked because I don't understand feelings, or puberty for that matter. I would always be taken to the living room and my mum would sit down beside me whilst my sister would be in fits of hysterical laughter as she watched me.

"Soon enough, your body will begin to change-" Is always how it starts for me.

I've never been able to finish one of those conversations with my family because its too awkward to talk about things like that with my parents.

I shuddered and snapped myself out of my thoughts and decided to go and find my best friend. Cameron approached me and gave me a small smile as he walked past my small body.

I heard April's laughter in the background which made me smile and turn around only to see that another boy was making her laugh, touching her arms and holding my world- um I mean my best friend..

I have to sort my feelings out..

--------------

Woo?
sounds good feels good is currently blasting through my speakers and I'm screaming the lyrics out.

LOVE YOU x