43

-Calum's POV-

*3 years later*

To:April xx
Come over? We need to talk xxxx

From:April xx
Okay? See you soon xxxxx

I paced back and forth in my bedroom and occasionally stopped so that I could look out of the window to see if my blonde best friend was here.

*

"Calum?"

"Caaalum?"

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my back which made me wake up from my short nap which I had taken after April had told me that she would be a while.

"Oh, hey" I whispered groggily, my voice thick from sleep.

"What's up?" She asked as she sat down in front of me, cross legged with a wide smile on her pale face.

Her dimples indented her cheeks and her green eyes were so bright and full of hope, I wished that she would always look this happy, her happiness means the most.

"Well, you know how the boys and I had started a band a while ago?" I asked and watched her nod her head.

"Wait, I'm pretty sure this is how you start every conversation about the band" she chuckled.

"We're going on tour- again." I cheered.

Her eyes widened as her jaw dropped. The brightness in her eyes faded to a dull green, however she still smiled and congratulated me.

"When do you leave?" She asked.

"One week"

"Wait what? That's short notice"

"I've known for a while- I just wanted to wait until I told you" I muttered sheepishly.

She furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head in disbelief, her jaw still slightly agape. A breathy sigh left her pink lips and I watched in awe as she moved her hand up to her head so that she could run her hands through her luscious hair.

"I can't believe it" she whispered.

"I know i-"

"No, Calum. I can't believe you! When I was leaving for America you made it out that I was the bad guy at first! You've kept this a secret for longer than "I did", although I didn't! I didn't even know for long!" She growled.

"Apr-"

"Save it Calum. Have fun on tour" she spat before storming out and I flinched as the door slammed behind her.

I fell back on my bed and rubbed my hands over my face whilst letting out a shaky sigh.