58

-April's POV-

*2 months later*

"April! We have to do something!" Liv squealed.

"How did you get into my apartment?"

"Come on!" She took my arm and dragged me into my bedroom.

I furrowed my eyebrows as she went into my ensuite bathroom and switched the shower on. She shoved me into the bathroom and ordered me to shower.

I shrugged it off and decided to get in so that I could freshen up a little. I washed my hair and my body quickly and stayed inside the warm shower for a bit longer to help me to relax after a very stressful week at work.

*

Liv helped me to dry my hair and I watched as she curled my hair in perfect ringlets. Once all of my hair was curled she loosened the curls with her fingers. She then combed my hair through and made the curls even looser.

She voluntarily did my makeup and gave me a very natural look. She didn't use much foundation, she used concealer, eyeliner and mascara and added a little bit of blush to my cheeks.

"You look beautiful" Liv smiled.

I laughed and asked for an explanation to what was going on.

She placed some white underwear onto my bed and I watched in confusion as she dragged in a couple of bags with a designer brand on the side.

"What is this?" I laughed

"Its preparation for something that should have happened a while ago" she smirked.

I shrugged it off and ushered her out of my bedroom so that I could change without her seeing me. I took off my towel and dried myself properly before slipping on the underwear and spraying some deodorant.

I stared at the bag for a few moments before deciding to open it up and take out the contents. In one bag it was a white lace crop top with an ankle length skirt and in the other it was a pair of white glittery heels which I immediately adored.

Liv walked back in as I had finished changing. She smiled at me and handed me the necklace that Calum had gotten me a few years ago which had a gold heart attached to the chain.

"Want to explain where we're going now?" I asked whilst tying the necklace.

She just shook her head and sprayed some of my favourite perfume and I wafted it towards me as a force of habit since I usually do this on a daily basis.