19

-April's POV-

By third period, everyone had found out. Everyone including every student and all of the teachers. It looks like Megan is very popular with teachers. Very popular. If you get me..

Everyone who passes me by is spitting disgusting words at me which make me feel low, unwanted and insecure. I wouldn't have cared about this stupid rumour if everyone was taking it as a joke and not seriously.

"Slag"

"Slut"

"Tramp"

"Cocksucker"

"Rat"

"Desperate"

Similar words were being shot at me also. Its horrible being put in this situation, again. I don't understand what Megan has against me..

I sighed and clutched my books to my chest and stumbled through the hallways. I wiped at my eyes frantically and tried to ignore the hurtful comments people were making.

My fingers wrapped around the metal door handle and I pulled it open with a small tug. I locked myself in and threw my bag on the floor and allowed my back to slide down the wall as I tugged on the roots of my blonde hair and finally allowed myself to break.

My eyes flooded with tears which raced down my cheeks like a waterfall. My jeans got the occasional splash from my tears. My fingers played with the tears in my jeans on my knees.

"What did I ever do to her?" I whispered to myself before hitting my head against the wall.

I sobbed quietly and my arms were wrapped around my knees as they were pulled up into my chest. My phone vibrated a few times which I chose to ignore since they were probably from my brother, Josh and Liv and possibly Oscar.

*

Once the bell rang indicating that lunch was starting I decided that I would check my phone before heading into the cafeteria.

From:Josh
Baby, I heard the rumours. Where are you? Xxxx

From:Liv
April
, are you okay? Xx

From:Cam
Why weren't you in class, are you alright? X

From:Oscar
April? X

I sighed and clicked on my boyfriends name before beginning to type a message.

To:Josh
Meet me under the bleachers, alone? Xxxx

From:Josh
Of course baby, anything for you xxxx