34

-April's POV-

*2 months later*

"April, are you busy?" Mum's boyfriend muttered.

"No, not really. Why?" I asked and followed him down the hallway.

He hurried me downstairs where Cameron was sitting talking to someone on his phone.

"Wait here" Tim whispered

I nodded and sat down beside Cameron and lowkey listened to his conversation with whoever was on the other end of the line.

"I can't wait too see you.. Love you too. Bye Liv" he hung up and I questioned the possibility of Liv meaning my best friend.

"You're dating Liv?" I asked.

He turned to me and nodded his head and a smile appeared on his pale face.

"Oscar's coming too. They are going to fly out here for a few weeks when their school is on a break" I nodded and felt a rush of excitement flow through my body.

My phone buzzed in my pocket so I checked it, thinking that it would have been Liv or Oscar.

From:Ben x
Wear something pretty, I'm taking you out at 3 xxxxxx

I blushed and informed my brother and Tim before heading upstairs to begin getting ready for the date that I was going on in a couple of hours.

*

After showering I left my hair in natural waves and put on some light makeup before finding the dress that Ben loved.

It was purple and had black patterns on it. I pulled it over my head and matched it with some black studded boots and a black leather jacket.