11

-Cameron's POV-

*6 months later *

-TheBlondeApril26 tagged you in a photo-

I made sure that the teacher wasn't looking before I unlocked my phone and waited for instagram to load. I looked up whilst it was loading so that there would be no suspicions.

I snorted at the photo that she had posted, it included our two new best friends Liv and Oscar.

We all looked so strange on the photo and Liv clearly wasn't ready as she looked like she was talking as the photo was taken. April was closest with me because she knows that she can trust me no matter what since she has known me for all of her life.

Curiously, I scrolled down and looked in the comments section too see something I didn't expect too see.

-CalumTHood: still beautiful like always-

I rolled my eyes and locked my phone. He can't just comment that when he hasn't made any effort to speak to her in almost 7 months.

I locked my phone and spoke to Oscar about the photo which he didn't know that she had posted until now. He shook his head after finding out about Calum's comment.

He shouldn't just completely ditch her and then randomly come back when she posted a photo. He needs to make contact with her so that she doesn't completely loose touch with him.

I just hope that April is okay with all of this.

---------

Love you! X