36

-April's POV-

*2 months later*

"They're here! Well, in Australia.. They are getting a taxi from the airport and should be getting dropped off here pretty soon. I'm so excited to see Liv.. our first kiss was over the computer and now when I see her I will be able to know what her lips really taste like" Cameron mumbled mostly to himself.

"It's weird.. y'know knowing that you're dating my best friend" I chuckled.

"Shutup. She liked me too and now she's mine" He smiled.

"Oscar's mine then" He nodded and rolled his eyes.

He checked his phone and I saw his eyes light up. Liv must have texted him something since they're now in the same country and it won't cost them as much as it would from America.

From: Ashton

Calum's having a full on rage.. Can you come and help us calm him down since you're his favourite person to talk to??

To: Ashton

I can't right now, i'm busy. Call Ariana since she's his girlfriend!

From:Ashton

He's raging about Ariana, so it isn't the best idea to call her..

To: Ashton

Oh, sorry I can't help much.

"Liv just texted me, they're almost here according to the taxi driver" Cameron blushed.

"I'm so excited to see them" I smiled widely and ran my fingers through my blonde hair which I had recently just taken the colour out of.