18

-April's POV-

*2 weeks later *

- QueenAri posted a photo- (photo attached)

I rolled my eyes at the photo of my ex best friend and his new girlfriend that he didn't tell me about. I'm glad to see how much he cares about me and its amazing to see how much he misses me.

"Good morning love" Josh whispered into my ear.

I spun around and wrapped my arms around his neck before attaching my lips to his in a short, sweet kiss.

"No PDA in the halls!" Mr Dunning shouted as he stomped past us.

I groaned and stared at his plump lips that I was beginning to miss touching. My lip got caught between my teeth and I knew that he wanted to kiss me as much as I wanted to kiss him and the tension was quickly building between the two of us.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me into the supply closet and my back quickly collided with the wall as his lips attacked mine in a kiss full of passion.

"I love you so much" he whispered and placed another short kiss to my lips.

"I love you too" I replied and we headed out of the door and approached the lockers.

He gave me a final hug and said goodbye to me before he left the hallway. I sighed and took some of the books out of my locker that I needed for my lessons.

Liv and Oscar approached me with wide smirks on their faces. I rolled my eyes and laughed after closing the metal door on my locker.

"Did you have a good quickie with Josh?" Oscar asked.

"Quickie?" I asked in confusion.

"You know a-" I cut him off quickly.

"I know what it is." I mumbled.

"Did you enjoy it?" Liv asked.

"I didn't have one with him?" I snorted.

"Megan said that you went into a closet and frickle frackled" Liv replied.

"Well, no we didn't. We went into the supply closet and kissed. That is all!" I protested.

"Everyone else thinks differently" Oscar shrugged.

"What do you mean everyone else?"

"Everyone knows.." He replied.

I suddenly felt sick to the stomach. Everyone would now think of me as someone who is sex crazed since this rumour has happened a few times before. I can't go through it again.