49

-Michael's POV-

*3 months later*

"She can't come" Calum spat and threw his phone down onto the bed.

He folded his arms and stepped outside onto the balcony of our hotel room, the sound of cars passing filled my ears which was a change to the high pitched screams that I would normally hear on a daily basis from our loving fans.

"what do you mean?" I asked.

I watched as Calum took a box of cigarettes out of his back pocket which made me frown and raise my eyebrows at the brown haired boy. He flipped me off and stuck the cigarette between his lips before lighting it and inhaling it.

My face contorted with disgust as I smelt the smoke coming from the cigarette. He knows how I feel about him smoking yet he chooses to do it in front of me. I closed the door so that the smell wouldn't get into the room.

I grabbed Calum's phone and left the room. I dialled April's mobile number and leant against the wall as I waited for the elevator to arrive.

"Hey Cal"

"Its Michael" I chuckled.

"Oh, hey Mikey! How's it going?" She asked in a cheery voice.

"It's going great, I love performing. Although its exhausting. Anyway, why can't you visit us?" I asked and stepped into the elevator and pressed the button to take me to the ground floor.

"What? Nobody asked me to visit you.."

"I thought Cal rang you and asked you but you couldn't make it?" 

"Nope. Check his call history, It definitely wasn't me" April laughed.

"Oh, Sorry April. Come visit us soon okay?"

"Yeah, of course. Listen I have to go, Oscar wants to meet up with me. I'll speak to you lot soon hopefully. Bye Mikey" After I exchanged my goodbye, I hung up and clicked on the call button on the home screen and waited for it to load.

'My love'

Who is that?

I dialled the number and almost hung up due to the overwhelming feeling of guilt. I felt like I was invading his privacy a little but we're best friends, he would do the same or something similar and I wouldn't care so he probably won't.

"Calum, stop calling me, I can't make it." The familiar voice spat.

I hung up and gasped.