13

-April's POV-

"Okay class! Pair up and begin the project that I'm going to be giving you!" Mrs Holdham announced and began to hand papers to people who were already in pairs.

I turned my head and twirled my hair around my slender fingers. As my green eyes shifted over the classroom they quickly made contact with another pair of eyes which belonged to a certain boy.

Josh smirked and sat down beside me. Mrs Holdham's eyebrows were raised as she slowly approached us and handed us a piece of paper filled with writing.

"I never thought you two would pair up together" she snorted and walked off.

"Neither did I" I mumbled to myself.

Josh currently held the white paper tightly in his hands and refused to let me read it. I saw the gleam in his pretty eyes as he defeated me.
"Why are you sitting with me? Y'know someone who is an 'ugly, good for nothing nerd'" I repeated his words from earlier and I watched his face contort and he cringed at every word.

"I'm so sorry, I just didn't recognise you" he looked down.

"I didn't mean anything that I said, I guess I'm just.. Jealous of nerds because they're really intelligent and have their whole life planned. They always look sophisticated and well, I'm the opposite. I'm just a football player, I'm disruptive and I'm a distraction and I'm not smart" he muttered.

My cold glare had softened and I was giving him a look of pure admirance mixed with sympathy. He shrugged and ran his fingers through his luscious hair which was styled into a quiff.

"Do you forgive me? I feel like such a dick for doing that to you" he asked sincerely.

"Yeah, I forgive you" I smiled.

He smiled in response and I felt his lips suddenly against my cheek. We both gasped and stared at each other in shock.

"I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me!" He blushed and covered his face.

I laughed it off and kissed his cheek so that we were both blushing.

-------
:))