28

-April's POV-

*one month later *

"Hey April" Ben smirked and nodded towards my recently dyed hair which was still purple. I loved the shade and it always looked shiny and felt soft.

No matter what hairstyle I did, it always looked pretty. I loved it but I knew that if I kept dying it that my hair would become really unhealthy eventually.

"Benny boo!" I used a sarcastic voice, imitating his girlfriend.

"Shut up" he rolled his eyes and slammed his locker door.

I raised my eyebrows and leant against the one beside his and pouted at him. He just stared at me so I folded my arms and let out a small sigh.

"What's going on?" I asked like I had done many times before.

"She dumped me" he muttered.

My eyes widened, my jaw dropped and my arms dropped to my sides. After a few moments of staring, I shook my head and brought my hand up to my mouth.

"I'm so sorry Ben" I hugged him and rested my head on his chest.

His arms were tightly wrapped around my waist as if he feared that I was going to disappear. I felt my heart break into little pieces, Ben seemed so strong only moments ago but now he's become so fragile.

"Do you know why?" I asked.

"For another guy. Someone called Ashton" he sighed.

"Why?" I gasped.

"He has bigger muscles, a better body, bigger dimples, a better smile. Prettier eyes, nicer hair" he shrugged.

"He's everything that I'm not" Ben muttered sadly.

"Ben, I promise you. You're the sweetest guy I know, she's a fool and she's going to regret breaking up with you for this other guy who's probably a complete jerk"

Little did I know, that I would become friends with that complete jerk..

---------

Okay, I know I took another idea from descendants, I'm sorry but I love them okay? Okay.