60

-Calum's POV-

*One Month later*

Tonight, April and I would be going on our fifth date. To say that I was excited would be a complete understatement of my actual feelings. Tonight would be the night that I finally ask April to be mine after knowing her for over 20 years.

"Cal, If you don't ask her tonight I will do it myself, y'know for you. I'm sick of knowing how in love you are with her and its stupid that you haven't done anything sooner" Ashton mumbled from his chair as he watched me pace back and forth as I attempted to come up with an idea on how to make tonight perfect.

"Yeah mate. If you do it you'll probably get laid and then you won't be moaning that she doesn't see you as a love interest anymore" Michael added.

I rolled my eyes and laughed to myself before returning to my thoughts.

"Wouldn't it be funny if she didn't think you were going on dates? Like she thought you were going out as best friends? That would be hilarious" Luke laughed.

I stopped in my tracks and my eyes suddenly went wide. I heard a smacking sound but I couldn't divert my gaze from its locked position. What if it is true?

"Cal, ignore him" Ash shook my body and snapped me out of my thoughts for a moment.

"She loves you, she told me." Mike muttered.

"When?"

"I don't know um- I think it was when you were being a complete dick to her!" Michael yelled.

I mentally face palmed and shrugged off everyone's words.

"I don't care. I'm going to ask her. I love her, I'm not leaving this any longer okay? I just need to figure out how to make it special"