62

-April's POV-

*2 years later*

The repetitive, irritating noise of my phone vibrating rattled on my bedside table pulling me from my slumber. I groaned, reached over and looked at the bright screen. Through squinted eyes I read the name Mikey.

Mikey: Hey April, It feels like ages since we've spoken. I'm so glad that you and Cal are still together, he misses you by the way. A lot. He told me to say that he loves you and he will speak to you once he gets his phone fixed.. since he dropped it on stage on Monday night, he's clever isn't he? xD. Luke and Ash have been working on new songs and are suddenly inspired to write.. I've read some of the songs and they all seem quite depressing and heart breaking. If you haven't heard, their relationships ended a couple of weeks ago and they aren't doing too well but I'm sure they will be fine! They're strong lads! They'll get through any devastating pain haha. You'll probably be asleep when I send this message.. if it wakes you I apologise. We'll be back in Australia soon, speak to you later, I love you best friend :).

I put my phone back down onto the table and sighed, my bed creaked as I rolled back over to the side and my eyes slowly closed as I drifted off into another deep sleep.

*

"Apreeeliaaaaa"

The door flung open and I sat up quickly.

"What did you just call me, Olivia?" I smirked, knowing she hates her full name.

"you know that April is my full name, not Aprelia or whatever you just said"

She rolled her eyes and sat down on my bed. Her tanned hands rested on her growing baby bump.

"Your brother is so sweet, he's always there for me and I just love him" she sighed and fell back.

"shut up. You know that I miss Cal! You're making me so jealous! You're pregnant, married and you're happy" I sighed.

I brushed my hair and opened up my make up bag, I opened my moisturiser and rubbed it around my skin to make me look slightly less... exhausted.

*

"You're always sleeping" a familiar soft voice rang through my ears.

I laughed and opened my eyes to meet those gorgeous brown eyes that I had fallen in love with over the years. Could you blame me? they're so adorable.

"Cal!" I squealed and jumped up from my position on the couch. He smiled and lifted me up into his warm, muscular arms.

"I've missed you baby girl" He kissed my pink lips and I fell in love with him all over again.

"Wait, why are you back? Don't you have another show in Brisbane before coming back here?" I asked.

"Nah, it was cancelled.. unfortunately"

His fingers laced with mine and pulled me up from the couch. The door closed behind the two of us and before I knew it we were sitting in front of the lake that was only a few blocks away from our house.

"I've been meaning to ask you something.."

I looked up from the ground and smiled as I stared into his eyes which looked slightly nervous. What was he going to say?

"I've known you my whole life, my parents believed this would be inevitable and I'm not gonna lie, I hoped this would be how my life turned out. I've always been told to be with my best friend and you know.. be happy! I've been thinking about doing this ever since I left for tour earlier this year, I've never stopped thinking about you, I love you so much"

".. What are you trying to say Cal?" I giggled.

"April.. April will you marry me?"

"YES!"

--------------------------------------------------------

okay this ended awfully, thanks for reading Vapor I loved writing it and I'm sorry it hasn't been updated for ages but I've finally finished my exams so now I have time to do this sort of thing.

I'm going to be starting a new book pretty soon, I just need to collect my ideas for what I want to include within the story, okay okay ill stop.

I love you- Amelia xo