9

-April's POV-

*4 months later*

I opened up my hard back diary and held a blue pen tightly between my fingers. Quickly, I glanced over my recent messages with Calum for inspiration.

'Six months since I've been away
And now you're sayin' everything has changed..
'

I read over the lines that I had written and sang them softly to myself before shrugging and I suddenly got an idea for the next line.

'And I'm afraid that I might be losing you'

It was true. I was loosing Calum. He rarely texted me, I expected him to find new friends but I didn't want him to completely replace me!.

'And every night that we spend alone
It kills me thinking of you on your own
And I wish I was back home next to you
'

I miss home. America was very different than what I was used to.. I am beginning to lose my accent and it sucks because I don't want too.

This isn't home.

Australia is home.

Sighing, I closed my diary and tucked it inside the drawer on my bedside table and made sure to cover it up completely so nobody could spot it.

I lifted my phone up and hoped that I would have a message from Calum since I had texted him earlier.

No message. Wow. So not only is he barely talking to me, he's also reading my messages and deciding not to reply. Some best friend huh?

-----------

I know the lyrics are 'six weeks since ive been away' I just changed it so that it would fit with the book.

Love you x