23

-April's POV-

*2 months later*

- CamEdwards tagged you in a photo-

* he's missed out on this beauty *

I rolled my eyes and commented laughing emojis and shook my head before locking my phone.

Josh and I had broken up last month and I had only just properly recovered from the heartbreak I had witnessed in the last few weeks. He was the one that always said that he wanted to be with me forever and then he breaks up with me for another girl who he had been hooking up with?! Who does that?!

It isn't my problem anymore.

Liberty and I had hated each other since we first met when I moved here a few years ago. This was her pathetic method of payback for something that I didn't even do.

"Hey, you alright sweetie?" Mum asked.

"Yeah" I sighed. "His loss" I added with a smile.

"That's it! That's the spirit" she chuckled.

She sat down beside me on my bed and I watched as she lifted her hand and felt her fingers slowly run through my short purple hair. She gave me a smile and kissed my forehead.

"I'm glad that it hasn't gotten you down"

"Me too" I smiled to myself.

I watched her lips form into a smile and she started giggling about something that was unknown to me. I raised my eyebrows and smiled wider at her.

"Do you want to go home ?" She asked quietly.

My eyes widened as I stared at her in shock. My jaw was agape and she laughed at my reaction.

"Yes. I really, really want to go home" I whispered.

"Surprise sweetie" she smiled.

I gasped and covered my mouth with my pale hands. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and rubbed my forearm with her hand. I hoped this wasn't just a dream so I began to pinch myself and allowed happy tears to fall from my eyes as I began to realise that this was reality.

"Really? We're going home?" She nodded.

"My new boyfriend lives in Sydney, he wants us to move in with him.. He lives quite close to our old house. Is that okay?" I nodded and smiled at my mum before giving her a tight embrace.

"When are we moving?" I asked once I had calmed down.

"Next month"

-------

Okay, I really like Disney Descendants.. don't judge me. Dove Cameron is literally my favourite actress and I love everything she does. April isn't going to be evil and have powers like in the movie. She just has the same hair and makeup and occasionally clothes.