59

-April's POV-

Two loud knocks echoed around the house which grabbed my attention instantly. I hoped that it was Liv who was returning to explain this bizarre situation.

Instead, it was a tall boy dressed in a suit and tie with his dark brown hair styled and pulled back into a small quiff. He held a bunch of daisy's in his hand, which were my favourite.

"These" he gestured to the flowers and then looked up again, "are for you" I thanked him and invited him inside whilst I put the flowers into a vase.

"What are the flowers for then?"

"I'll explain later" he smiled and took my hand.

"Shall we?" I furrowed my eyebrows and nodded.

*

"Thanks so much for dinner Cal, I really enjoyed it"

"I did too. By the way, you look beautiful" I blushed and looked down at my feet.

"Thanks"

On the outside, I was playing it cool. On the inside, I was losing control.

I felt my heart beginning to pound every single time his eyes met mine and every time a smile would tug on his pink lips. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my temple.

We got into his car and began to drive, I assumed we were going to end the night here but I was wrong as we ended up outside of Calum's new house.

"Absolutely breathtaking" I gasped as we entered the large hallway.

He had a large chandelier hanging from the ceiling and two white staircases leading upstairs. Everything was white and beautiful inside this giant house.

"That's what I think every time I'm around you" he muttered.

"What?" I asked as I spun on my heel.

"Nothing. Do you want a drink?" He asked and a nervous smile replaced his previous expression.

"Yeah sure"

"Alright, take a seat in the lounge" he smiled after taking my coat from me.

I stepped inside the lounge and almost fell backwards as I was overwhelmed by the beauty of each room. I sat down and leant back against the soft material of the couch.

"Here we are" he placed the two glasses down onto the table and opened up a bottle of expensive looking wine.

I thanked him as I took a sip of my drink before placing it back down so that I wouldn't spill any of it on my white outfit as it would probably stain knowing my luck.

After a very long talk/ catch up and a few more drinks we were both pretty drunk. I could barely stand so sitting was the best option for me. Calum was wobbling slightly but he continued to drink although I had advised him not too since he would probably end up with a hangover but he didn't seem to care.

"April, come.. come dance with me" He slurred and grabbed my hand.

He pulled me towards him and I crashed straight into his tall frame. I clung on to his waist and rested my head on his chest. He chuckled and an unfamiliar song started to play through the speakers.

We swayed in time with the music and everything felt perfect. Although I didn't know this song I loved it. It was a beautiful song and it made this moment even better.