54

-April's POV-

*2 days later*

"We're here!" Cameron yelled as we parked the car in the large, overcrowded parking lot that was close to the entrance to Disney land which we had decided to visit.

Without thinking, I sent out a tweet which said that we were at Disney land. I should've thought about it better because some of the fans who live around this area are going to find us.

Obviously, I don't mind it but they'll probably ask about Calum. I wish nothing bad had happened between us, I feel so distant from him. I wish we were still best friends. I'd prefer to stay friends than lose him at all.

We strolled around the theme park and occasionally we attempted some of the games that were on the stalls surrounding the roller coasters but we soon got bored of that and began to queue up for multiple rides.

"Oscar, stop staring!" Liv smacked his arm as he quickly diverted his gaze from a girl who walked past us.

I laughed and put my arm around his shoulder which felt awkward for me since I was a little bit shorter than him so I had to lean up to get closer to his height so I wouldn't be too uncomfortable.

"Liv, there's another Ferris wheel!" Cameron squealed.

Oscar and I both looked at each other and began laughing at Cameron's voice. He flipped us off and walked towards the queue for the Ferris wheel with Liv.

"Ferris wheels' are their thing" Oscar snorted and shook his head.

We stood beside one of the fences which was opposite the queue and decided to just stand here and wait for them so we wouldn't lose each other.

"Excuse me? April?" A quiet female tapped my back which made me turn around quickly.

"Hello!" I smiled.

"Um- I was wondering if we could get a picture with you?"

"Yeah of course!" I replied and held one of the girls phones in my hand.

The four of us smiled as I took the photo. They told me their names and twitter usernames so that I could follow them. We hugged and luckily enough our conversation avoided the argument.

"Bye April, thank you so much" one of the girls waved and the three of them walked away.

Oscar smirked and refused to tell me what he was thinking about which I quickly shrugged off and waited for the couple to get off the ride that seemed to go on forever.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I unlocked it to see a twitter notification. I had been tagged in the photo that I had taken a few minutes ago, but now it was on an update account that I follow.