21

-April's POV-

*6 months later *

To:Liv
I'm doing it. I'm dying my hair purple!!!!

From:Liv
What? Really! That's awesome! We can have 'outrageous' hair together ;)

To:Liv
I'm so excited, I'll send you a picture after I've done it. Speak later x

I stared at the box of hair dye that was sitting opposite me and was having a staring contest with me. The purple was a beautiful colour and I had always dreamt of having a pretty hair colour.

"Mum!" I shouted.

No answer.

I rolled my eyes and stomped downstairs to see my mum fast asleep on the couch. I smiled and grabbed a blanket and placed it over her and quickly switched the TV off and closed the door so that she could get her deserved sleep.

"Cameron, can you help me too dye my hair?" I pouted.

He looked up from his phone and nodded his head at me and followed me upstairs. He closed the bathroom door and put the stool on the floor for me to sit on.

Cameron's tongue was slightly hanging out of his mouth which meant that he was concentrating. I laughed at his facial expression and as soon as he realised what I was laughing at, he flipped me off.

I rolled my eyes and combed my soft blonde hair. I had gotten a haircut a few days ago and I suddenly got the idea to dye my hair purple after Liv dyed her hair a dark blue.

*

"Is it nearly done?" I asked and held my nose from the strong smell of the hair dye.

He chuckled and checked the time on his phone before nodding and muttering something inaudible.

After I asked him to repeat his words, I finally understood what my brother had said to me. "5 more minutes".

He pulled me up from the stool and put my head into the sink and switched the tap on before rinsing the excess dye out of my hair. He shampooed and also conditioned it with a product that is supposed to keep the dye in for longer.

"It isn't even dry yet and it looks fucking awesome" he cheered.

I laughed and switched the hair dryer on and began too comb my hair whilst moving the dryer all over my head so that all of my hair would finally dry properly.

*

Cameron passed me my phone and I quickly unlocked it and clicked on the snapchat application and took the photo of my now purple hair which I sent to Liv and Oscar (photo attached).

"I love it, thanks Cam" I hugged him and helped him to clean up.