33

-April's POV-

*2 months later*

From:Calpal
Come over? Miss you x

To:Calpal
Where's Ariana? You've been with her so much lately. Why not tonight as well?

From:Calpal
Didn't want too, I miss my best friend. Come over xxx

I groaned and put my feet into my black combat boots. Grabbing my phone and keys, I left the house after informing my mum where I was going since Cameron was in his bedroom doing god knows what.

Ariana's face appeared in her bedroom window and she watched me as I stumbled up the driveway and knocked on Calum's door. I knew that she would probably be upset but I didn't really care, he's still my best friend.

"Hey guys" I greeted as I spotted Michael and Luke and a curly haired boy.

"This is Ashton, I don't think you've met" I stared at him for a few moments before realising who he was.

The description of the boy that Ben was talking about was Ashton. The muscles, hair and dimples. It had to be him. I narrowed my eyes and shook his large hand.

"I don't think she likes me" Ashton chuckled.

I smiled at the sound of his laugh and shook my head after remembering the pain that he and Faith had caused my boyfriend. I folded my arms and sat down beside Michael.

Cal's smile faltered and from his facial expression he knew that something was up between the two of us.

"So, April. We're starting a band, you're the first person we've told" Calum smiled again after a few minutes of silence.

"Really? That's amazing! Do you have a name yet?" I asked.

They shook their heads and Luke let out a loud sigh. I snorted and rested my head on Michael's shoulder and put my legs over Calum's lap.

"Ariana stared at me whilst I was walking up the driveway" I mumbled.

"Oh shit, I told her that I was leaving town for a few days" he cursed.

I smirked and shook my head.

"Why would you say that?" Luke asked.

"She's pissing me off again" he spat.

"Why are you dating her then?" Michael asked from behind me.

"Yeah, I thought she was the love of your life" I added.

"She was, I just don't think its going to last"

I nodded and shrugged it off.