24

-Cameron's POV-

*2 weeks later*

"I can't believe your moving in two weeks" Oscar mumbled as he stuffed his gym clothes into his bag.

"I know. Are you going to miss me?" I joked.

"I'll miss April" he smirked and put his bag onto his shoulder and headed out of the changing rooms with me trailing behind.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my brown locks and glanced upwards at a red haired girl who had just bumped into me. She apologised and I saw her looking back at her friends.

"I'm Maisy"

"Cameron" I muttered.

Oscar smirked again and folded his arms before leaning against the wall. His muscles were defined in his short sleeved school shirt which had caught the attention of the other girls.

"Are you new here?" She asked.

"No. I've been here for almost 5 years" I chuckled.

"Oh, I didn't see you" she shrugged.

I nodded and furrowed my eyebrows.

My sisters purple hair caught my eyes and Maisy began laughing and pointing at her for no reason. I rolled my eyes and stormed off, grabbing Oscar's arm and taking him with me.

*

I watched as April and Liv were talking and taking photos with each other for probably the last time. I decided that I had better tell my sister what had happened with Maisy..

*

"Maisy was laughing at me?" April asked in shock.

I nodded and watched Liv's facial expression become angry and she turned her body and looked like she was going to hit someone.

"She looks like a fucking toad" Liv spat.

I snorted and continued to stir my 'food' with the plastic fork I had been given from the lunch ladies.

-----
This was a filler :))