15

-Calum's POV-

"Cal, what are you looking at?" Mali questioned.

"That stupid photo that April posted" I growled and clenched my fists.

"Who is that guy? Why is she with him? Why isn't she with me?!" I cried.

Mali looked shocked as she looked at the photo displayed on my phone screen. I had been staring at it constantly ever since she posted it a few hours ago.

She gave me a sympathetic look as she rubbed my back reassuringly. I looked up and sighed. She knew how I felt about April and seeing this has completely defeated me. She didn't even tell me that she liked someone never mind a boyfriend.

"I guess its time to move on" I mumbled.

"Cal" Mali whispered and hugged me.

"She has missed out on someone as amazing as you. Her loss, not yours" she kissed my cheek and left my room.

I locked my phone and headed downstairs to get something to eat. I noticed my mum was talking with another woman that I hadn't seen before.

Curiously, I approached the doorway and listened in to their conversation.

"Would you like to come over tonight for a meal? Sorry that its short notice I just feel like my Calum and Mali would love to meet your two kids-"

"Yeah! Of course that's great, thankyou! We will definitely be here at whatever time you want us to come. Give me a call or a text and I'll be here" the lady laughed.

"Uh- let's say 6pm" mum chuckled.

"Great! See you then"

I heard the clacking of heels and I quickly rushed out of the hallway and headed into the kitchen and sat on the island attempting to look casual.