41

-Calum's POV-

*one month later*

- CalumHood posted a photo: her smile is my weakness-

"Cal?" April asked softly "What's this?"

I looked at her phone screen to see the photo that I had just posted and purposely forgot to tag her in the post. The caption came from my heart, her smile is my favourite masterpiece.

"Oh-Um, its a photo appreciating my best friend!" I snorted.

She smiled and rolled her eyes before falling down onto my bed beside me. We sat in a comfortable silence, just staring up at the roof.
Moments later, the front door opened alerting the both of us. We sat up and I almost had a heart attack when Michael and Luke came towards the staircase where I was standing.

"We saw the photo! Did you finally tell her?" Michael asked excitedly.

"Shut the fuck up! She's upstairs" I hissed.

"She is?" Luke asked.

I nodded and looked back upstairs to make sure that she wasn't listening to our conversation. If she found out the way that I feel about her it could potentially ruin everything and I'd be a fool if I did that.

"Oh April!" Michael sang and hurried upstairs.

I panicked and bolted up the stairs behind him to try and stop him from saying anything to give it away. We had been together almost every day for a month which had given me the chance to get close to her again.

"How did it all happen?" Michael asked and sat in front of April on my bed with his legs crossed and his hands propped his head up.

"Mi-" I growled but Luke hushed me and pulled me backwards.

"Well, Ben was a dick and slept with Calum's girlfriend and then we were catching up for at least a month" April shrugged.

I let out a sigh of relief when Michael fell into realisation and he looked over at Luke and I, mouthing an apology. I nodded and laughed it off quietly.

April looked confused but obviously shook it off. She smiled at the three of us and my heart felt like it was melting. Her smile made me so happy, she was my everything and if I had the chance I'd do anything to make sure that she knows that.