32

-Calum's POV-

"I saw the photo. Of course I saw the god damn photo. I saw the fucking caption too." I spat and scrolled through my phone until I saw the photo again.

"Ugh, 'don't think I've ever been so happy in my entire life' grow up, fucking prick" I growled and clenched my fist.

I picked up my shoe since it was the first thing I spotted and threw it at the wall using as much force as I could muster.

Michael snorted from my bed which he was laying on but I didn't look at him, instead I kept growling and mumbling things at my phone like it had the power to remove the photo and eradicate their relationship.

"I'm guessing he saw the photo" Luke chuckled.

Ashton and Michael burst into quiet laughter whilst I pulled a face at the three of them and imitated their laughter. I flipped them off before clicking on the camera button and opening my gallery.

I scrolled up and clicked on a recent photo of Ariana and I. Selecting it, I captioned it 'love of my life' and posted it without a second thought.

I wished that it was April in the photo instead of Ariana, then the caption would be true. I didn't understand why I was getting so jealous over a stupid relationship that probably won't even last.

Ariana had seen the photo, liked and commented. This whole facade of being in love with her was working. It wasn't a good thing that I was doing since Ariana would end up getting hurt in the end but I just wanted April to be jealous.

I wanted her to be mine like I had originally planned.

I wanted to grow old with her, have children, and then have grandchildren.

I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.

Hopefully, fate will bring us together.

Hopefully..

------
Jealous Calum? Ooh.