6

-April's POV-

-3 months later-

"I'll see you soon beautiful" Caleb kissed my cheek and his arms were around my waist.

I buried my head into his chest and let a few tears escape from my green eyes.

"Caleb, you know that might not happen" I whimpered.

"I know. I just don't want too let you go, I want to continue seeing you" he replied quietly.

"You'll have to move on from me Caleb, I don't want you to feel like your stuck with me since I'm not going to see you very much" I mumbled in response.

He nodded and wiped my eyes. His soft lips kissed my forehead and he held me tight for our last embrace.

We had agreed on just being friends due to distance. We said our goodbyes and I began to walk home. I heard Calum's voice yelling me from behind. I sighed and turned around to see him jogging towards me.

"You're leaving? Are you serious?" He asked and folded his arms.

His brown eyes narrowed and his eyebrows were furrowed also. He looked upset with a mixture of anger.

"Why didn't you fucking tell me? I'm supposed to be your best friend!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry Calum! I didn't know how to tell you!" I cried.

"Well you didn't fucking have to. My mum just told me, thanks for that." He growled.

I looked down and shook my head.

"I'm sorry."

"Its okay I guess, there isn't anything I can do to change anything" he mumbled before embracing me.

"Promise me something Cal?" I asked quietly.

"Anything"

"Don't ever leave?"

"I wouldn't dream of it, I'll always be here for you princess" he kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms around my waist even tighter.

-----------

:(((

Love you x