20

-April's POV-

"Oh my god April, where have you been baby girl?" Josh asked as he embraced me underneath the metal bleachers.

I looked up at him and sighed. His fingers traced the dried tear stains on my cheeks and he looked upset. He kissed both of my cheeks and held my face in his hands.

"Don't listen to them okay? So what if we supposedly fucked in a closet, we have sex all the time" I snorted and rested my head on his chest and felt it vibrate as he chuckled.

"It wasn't that. It was just all of the name calling that I got from it, it sucks being judged for something I didn't even do" I shrugged and folded my arms.

"Where have you been for the last two hours?" He asked nervously.

"In the supply closet" I muttered.

"Doing what?" He asked and reached for my wrists.

He knew.

"Crying." I hissed.

"Show me your arms" he ordered.

"Why?" I laughed awkwardly and tightened my arms around myself.

"Baby, show me your arms" he spoke sternly and his hazel eyes were locked on mine whilst his eyebrows were raised.

"No, Josh. Look at your own arms, they look the same" I laughed trying my hardest to dodge the subject of my scars.

"Please" he whispered.

I watched his eyes become glossy as tears filled them to the brim. I sighed and looked down at the ground allowing another tear to leave my green eyes.

He knew and there was no way out of it.

He pushed my sleeve up and ran his fingers along the old scars that scattered my wrists. He kissed each individual scar and whispered a sweet nothing for every scar.

"When was the last time you.. Hurt yourself?" He gulped.

"Before we got together" I gave him a small smile.

He smiled back and cupped my face before pressing a sweet kiss to my pink lips. I felt a tear rush down his cheek which made me open my eyes.

His eyes were forced shut and a few tears were escaping each of them. I wiped his tears and his eyes slowly opened revealing the beautiful eyes that Josh had.

"I love you so much April, please talk to me if you need me okay?" I nodded and smiled.

"I love you too" I kissed his lips again.

For the rest of the day, we stayed underneath the bleachers, cuddled and talked about anything that came up in the conversation.