35

-April's POV-

*later that day*

"Hey baby" Ben kissed my cheek and gave me a warm smile.

He intertwined our fingers and kissed my temple. We walked down the driveway and I stared down at my black boots as a warm breeze brushed against my bare legs. Ben had mentioned that he loved the dress that I was wearing before.

"Who's that girl?" He asked and pointed up to the window that Ariana was sat in as we past their house.

"Calum's girlfriend" I muttered.

He nodded and we walked in a comfortable silence until we reached the park.

Ben instructed me to close my eyes and he guided me somewhere. I kept tripping over something on the ground but he caught me each time.

He stopped me and I felt his hands disconnect from my arms and his lips soon attached to mine. His hands wrapped around my waist and he deepened the kiss.

"Nearly there love" he whispered and began to direct me again.

*

"Open your eyes" he instructed and kept his hand on my lower back.

I scanned the surroundings after allowing my eyes to adjust to the light. We were in the woods which explains why I was tripping a lot. I smiled at the small picnic blanket that was set up by the river.

He followed me towards it and sat down beside me. He opened the picnic basket and pulled out some strawberries, drinks and cookies.

"Happy 6 months" he smiled and kissed my lips.

"I love you" I whispered and wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you too" he smiled against my lips.