30

-Calum's POV-

I fell down onto the black bean bag and ran my fingers through my unruly hair. Luke furrowed his eyebrows before nudging Michael who dropped his Xbox controller and then started yelling at the blonde boy.

Ashton hushed the two of them and they all moved so that they were sat around me. Michael gave me a sympathetic look and looked at the other two boys.

"Go on, what happened" Ash mumbled.

"April has a boyfriend" I replied calmly whilst staring at a specific spot on the navy blue carpet.

"She does? Who?" Michael asked, intrigued.

"Ben" I whispered.

"My brother?" Luke gasped.

"No, Ben from school"

"The guy that Faith was dating before?" Ash asked.

I nodded and tugged on the loose strands that were on the holes in my skinny jeans. Luke gave me a sad smile and patted my knee. I just smiled weakly and remained quiet.

"I'm sorry Cal, I thought she liked you" Mike shrugged.

"So did I, I noticed the way that she looks at you. She looks at you as if you put the stars in the sky." Luke smirked.

I rolled my eyes and patted my thighs with my fingers. The room was almost silent, except the noise of Michael's game was faintly playing through his TV speakers.

"I guess it isn't meant to be" I whispered.

"Well, at least you have Ariana." Ash smirked.

"She's pretty hot" he added.

"Alright Ash, that's enough" I snapped.

He apologised and laughed at my defensive body language towards the curly haired boy who just dismissed my actions since he knew that I was hurt and confused about my feelings.

"He better treat her right, he has my world" I whispered.

"Don't let Ariana hear you say that mate" Michael snorted.

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Oh of course. She probably couldn't hear me under all the makeup and fake hair extensions" Luke snorted at my sudden remark.

"Hey! Stop being mean!" Luke chuckled.

I shrugged and fell into hysterical laughter.

--------

Kay, I love Ariana. No hate towards her, its the character. Love you x