53

-April's POV-

*one year later*

Michael had kept my secret safe, Calum has still not found out since he's still with Ariana. I haven't spoken to him since we had the argument last year. Nothing had changed and I doubted that anything would change anyway so I never got my hopes up for any improvement.

"April, your suitcase is here" Liv informed me as I spotted my suitcase coming closer to me on the conveyor belt at the airport.

We had left Australia to go back to America for a couple of weeks, so that Liv and Oscar could see their families and Cameron and I could see some of our old friends. I grabbed the handle of my case and pulled it from the conveyor before it could go any further.

"Do we all have our cases now?" Oscar asked.

We all nodded and began to head towards the exit of the airport. The journey back here felt like it took years, Cameron was obviously a bit jetlagged as he kept yawning and he was stumbling behind all of us.

*

I unlocked the door to our shared apartment that we had rented for the time that we were spending over here. Liv and Cameron claimed one of the available rooms which meant Oscar and I would have to share one.

"If you bring a girl back here, I'll kill you" I threatened as I put my suitcase onto the bed that I had claimed as my own.

"I'm not going to bring anyone back here, I promise." Oscar replied with a slight Australian accent that was beginning to replace his regular accent.

"Good" I laughed as I plugged my charger into the socket and began to charge my phone up.

My phone lit up and the lock screen began to fill up with messages from a stupid group chat that I was in to discuss things that we could do to improve our workplace which I honestly didn't care that much about which is why I never responded.

One message caught my eye, from someone unexpected.

From: Luke

Heyyyy April, I miss you. Hopefully we can see each other soon? btw the fans are spamming your twitter because of Calum..

To: Luke

Hey, I've just landed in America so I haven't had chance to check my twitter yet. What has Calum said or done? xxxx

From: Luke

He said nothing that was directly addressed to you, he just posted a few lyrics and the fans automatically picked it up and they all seemed to think it was about you, maybe you could message him at some point? He's a mess without you xxxxx

To: Luke

I would but you know what happened between us, I'm just not ready to face him again right now. I'll check my twitter later but for now I'm heading out for a bit and I won't have wifi.. R.I.P ME! Speak to you soon Lukey bye xxxxxxx