48

-Calum's POV-

*one month later*

"Ba- Yea- Faith- FAITH! I can't talk right now, we're at the venue and we have to go for sound check any minute. I'm sorry- Whatever, Fine. Bye" Ash growled.

I awkwardly walked beside my curly haired best friend and had no choice but to listen to his mini argument with his girl friend who was probably missing him a lot, he could have said it more politely. Faith loved him a lot, I could tell from the countless attempts of contacting him whilst we've been on tour.

April talks to me everyday, well kind of. We don't talk very much because of the different time zones but we text each other whenever we can. I miss her, being without her doesn't feel right. I've been without her for about seven years before but now I can't go a day without seeing her mesmerising smile so I look back at all of the photos that I have of her , I need to get her to fly out here.

"Hey mate" Michael punched my arm which made me groan in pain.

"Hey" I muttered.

"Ready for sound check?" He asked.

"Yeah- I think so. Ash, are you ready to go?" I asked the boy who was pacing around the dressing room.

"I guess" He spat.

He shoved my shoulder as he stormed past us. My eyes widened in shock as I stared back at Michael who's mouth was hanging open.

"Where's Luke?" I asked.

"Fuck knows, haven't seen him all day"

I furrowed my eyebrows and pulled out my phone to call him. He answered on the third dial tone which made me feel slightly relieved, at least he was safe.

"Hey"

"Luke? Where are you? You're late to sound check and Dave is going to kill us if we stall any longer" I looked around the empty arena and tapped my foot impatiently.

"Wait what? We have sound check now?! Fuck. I have to go-"

"why?" I asked

"not you" he groaned.

I heard a door close and fast paced footsteps and the echoing sound of Luke's heavy breathing.

"Where are you?" I laughed.

"I've been with a girl. A HOT girl"

"Seriously?" I snorted.

He mumbled something inaudible and I caught the impression that he had asked for a taxi to the arena. I hung up the phone and informed everyone that Luke was on his way.

Michael sauntered over to me with Ash following him. We discussed what Luke had said and we all had a good laugh about it all.

----------------

I'M SORRY I'VE BEEN SO INACTIVE XD

I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS AND A GOOD NEW YEAR ILYSM