17

-Calum's POV-

*1 year later *

"Hey baby, who is April?" Ariana asked as she walked up too me and glared at me.

"An old friend." I mumbled sadly.

"Stop liking her photos. Got it?" She growled.

My eyes widened and I stepped backwards in fear. She narrowed her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows. Her lips were pressed into a thin line and her arms were folded.

I noticed that her knuckles were a ghostly white and she held my phone in a death grip between her fingers. I nodded and continued to back away from her.

"Good. I'm your girlfriend, not her" she spat.

"She's still my best friend, even if she doesn't care about me. I'm not going to cut her off from my life Ariana! If you're not happy with that then maybe we aren't meant to be" I shrugged.

"But Cal, don't you see? You already have cut her off! You don't even speak to her anymore and Mali says you never speak about her either. Don't blame this on me because you and I both know that I'm not the reason that you cut her off in the first place" Ariana replied in a softer tone which made me think.

She was right.

"Fuck" I cursed. "I'm so sorry Ariana, can you forgive me?"

She nodded and wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my lips.

"Don't worry about it Cal, you probably won't even see her again" she smiled.

I sighed and looked down at the ground before sitting on my bed with my head in my hands.

"Baby? Don't be sad. You don't need that girl to be happy.. You have me!" Ariana squealed.

"Yay. Lucky me!" I cheered with fake enthusiasm.

"That's the spirit Cally!" I rolled my eyes and kept my head down.

"I'm going to go and see Mali now bye baby boy" she kissed the top of my head and left my room.

How many nicknames does she have for me?