37

-April's POV-

"I'm so glad that we are finally here" Liv gestured to the sunny surroundings of Sydney, Australia. I squinted at the bright light coming from the glorious sunshine. "I'm so glad that we are all together again, I have missed being with you both. Oscar isn't the same" She snorted as Oscar gasped and nudged her gently.

"She's joking Oscar" I laughed and sipped on my coffee that I had recently ordered from Costa coffee since we decided to stop there to get a drink and have a quick talk whilst we were sat down but we quickly abandoned that idea and decided to explore the area.

Oscar and I gagged as Liv and Cameron kissed, the sound itself was enough to make me vomit!. We walked behind them on the pathway since we couldn't all fit together and Oscar refused to let me be alone. He ran his fingers through his hair which was pulled up into a man bun.

"Where shall we take them April?" My brother asked loudly.

I sighed and shrugged my shoulders although he couldn't see me. Oscar furrowed his eyebrows and gave me a look to represent him saying "Are you okay?" I nodded in response and forced a smile. My answer, however was far from the truth.

Ben and I had our first big argument since we first got together. I had heard about how horrible it felt to fight with someone you loved but I had never experienced that pain until now.. and now that I have, I never want to experience the pain again.

"Cameron! There's a Ferris wheel!! Can we go? Please please pleaaaase?" Liv pouted at my brother and it didn't take him long until he gave in and decided to head towards the small funfair which had been set up for charity donation or something along those lines.

"Are you guys coming?" Before I could answer, Oscar had cut me off by answering for me. Although he mentioned the opposite of what I would have felt forced to say.

"I think we'll stay back, y'know let you guys have some privacy.. Besides! April is going to show me around the rest of the town. Aren't you April?" He asked me, to which I nodded sheepishly and waved at the couple before turning in the other direction.

*

"What was that all about?" I asked as we walked along the beach.

"What was what all about?" Oscar asked in confusion.

"Saying that you didn't want to go to the funfair and that you wanted me to show you around.. We could have gone with them. I didn't mind" I mumbled and kicked some sand at his tanned legs.

"hey!" He groaned and nudged me playfully.

I laughed and looked down at my hands which were holding my shoes and my bag which I had decided to bring out with me.

"You aren't okay, I know when you're lying April. Do you want to talk about it?" He asked quietly.

"It's a long story" I replied, trying to dodge the topic to avoid any more heart break and sadness.

"I have time, if you need me" Oscar replied softly and gave me a warm smile.

His arm wrapped around my shoulder and the warm breeze rushed through my hair and ran across my clothes. I inhaled and tried to clear my mind so that I wouldn't break down in front of him, I opened my mouth and allowed words to spill out.

--------------------------

The whole Vapor concept will enter the book shortly.. I'm just building the book up as much as I can so that it begins to fall into place, okay? okay. Lots of love c; xxxxxx