12 ; the unexpected abduction

The moon was shining brightly and beautifully tonight.

Her surroundings were too dark for her to see anything. She squinted her eyes, trying to see something that could give her a hint where she was. Alas, it failed miserably. Fuyu turned to look at who was carrying her. She realised that she couldn't move.

Oh right, she was attacked. Her body was still numb from whatever was in that stupid handkerchief, so Fuyu remained still.

'To think, I finally had a normal birthday.' The girl chuckled to herself slowly. She suddenly remembered her past birthdays. There were a few bad ones (most during the years she lett the village. It involved a lot of fighting, not that anyone would want to know.) They were also the nice ones, the ones that she had celebrated with Iruka and Sandaime and her parents-

Fuyu suddenly felt a little homesick there.

"Oi, she's awake." Ninja 1 looked at her. Fuyu wasn't usually afraid of this type of situations, but the fact that she couldn't move a single muscle of hers did make her a bit afraid on what they would do to her.

"Ah let her be, the captain said our job is to bring her to Kumogakure. That's all." Fuyu was shocked. Kumo??? Why??? What-??

"You must want to know, huh princess?" Ninja 1 said, as if he was reading her mind at the moment. He grazed her cheek softly. "What a pretty girl. Too bad you're on our wanted list, or I'll have you as my girlfriend." Ninja 1 went nearer to her, inhaling her scent as he kissed her hair. "You smell like the pine trees and snow. It's... majestic." He took another sniff.

Fuyu wanted to slap him so, so, BAD. She tried to move her fingers, but it would not move at all.

"No use struggling princess. That potion keeps you still for about 8 to 9 hours minimum. You'll be still and numb until we give you to the captain." Ninja 2 dropped Fuyu to the ground. "Why are you so cold?? Ugh, I'll get a mini frostbite at this rate." He kicked Fuyu towards Ninja 1. "You carry her."

Ninja 1 giddily carried her, although sometimes he seems to touch her a bit way to much.

"I swear I'm gonna rip those hands of yours if you touch me one more time." She hissed at the guy. Ninja 1 gave a loud laugh and took in her scent again.

"You can't even move. Besides, I should enjoy myself before giving you to the captain. It's not every day I get to hold a pretty girl like you." He played with her hair as he caressed her cheeks again. "It's supposed to be illegal to be this beautiful. If only there were girls at Kumogakure as pretty as you."

This could be the worst. Birthday. Ever.

Surrendering herself to fate, she watches as the ninjas discussed their payment. She was debating if she should sleep through the journey until she realised something. The area slowly looked familiar to her. It triggered a past memory as Fuyu let out a small gasp.

"We're in The Dark Forest. For your information, Princess. And it was at this site you violently killed our former captain and his whole troop in a minute five years ago." Ninja 2 spoke.

"We've been hunting for you for five years for revenge. You have no idea how hard it was to look for a girl when you're only description is a pair of sapphire eyes and ice manipulating ability." Ninja 2 continued to tell the amazing tale on how they finally realised their wanted criminal is 'Konoha's Ice Princess.' In other words, her.

"Honestly, I was expecting a fight from you. Or at least, some resisting. The way we captured you were too easy." Ninja 1 interrupted his comrade's tale.

"You attacked me in the middle of the night at my own village."
"Shouldn't a shinobi always be aware of her surrounding?" Ninja 2 snorted.

Fuyu couldn't respond to his statement. She was out of focus as she was missing a certain silver haired jounin terribly when they had kidnapped her.

"See, this is why kunoichis are easier to kidnap than male. What is it, Princess? Tongue gotten cold all of a sudden?" Ninja 2 gave out an ugly laugh. "Pathetic." He slapped Fuyu with a sheer amount of force.

Now Fuyu really wanted to stab each one of them in the heart and let them die. She looked over to an old tree in the empty area. Her mind was brought back to five years ago. Come to think of it, that incident happened on her birthday too.

And it was probably was one of her best birthdays. Recalling on how she saved the dog masked ANBU as she used her bloodline for the first time-

Suddenly, Ninja 1 threw her to the ground again. Although numb, Fuyu could hear the sound of her bone snapping. She couldn't help but shiver as the ninja suddenly approach her at a very fast speed. His eyes was dark... it was like he was possessed.. or something along those lines.

"I'm tired and you're really cold. Do you want me to warm you up?" Fuyu screamed the moment his hands touch her body, only to be muffled by Ninja 2. "Geez, you're so noisy." Ninja 1 slowly hovered over her body. "Oh come on Princess, it won't hurt a bit." Fuyu bited the other ninja's hand, only to be muffled by a cloth that came out of nowhere.

Fuyu closed her eyes. She could feel herself shaking as the guy held her face delicately in his hands. "It'll be over in a minute, my princes-"

"Paralysing a girl and then taking advantage of her? How pathetic." The ninjas turned to see the source of the voice. Unable to turn, Fuyu could only watch the reaction from her kidnappers, who were looking at a figure far from them.

They couldn't make out the silhouette, but their legs shake in fear as they see the one Sharingan eye shine in the moonlight.

------