53; come back

The winds were blowing harder today, probably just another way to make her day even worse than it could be. Her hair was an absolute mess, with her face (and the rest of her body, actually) being completely covered in dirt- if anybody said that she was the one who is going to be coronated as queen then they might actually have a good laugh out of it.

Nami wondered what did she do in her past life to deserve this.

The second she landed her feet on the mountain, her senses were already telling her that trouble was just a few metres away. "Alright, let's get this over with."

—————————-

Fighting without the Sharingan was still something that the Hokage was not used to yet. And adding up that 1) he is almost out of chakra and 2) he is in an area where he is at a complete disadvantage, he knew that this would be his final resting place- he thought as he laid on the snow-bed with defeat clearly showing on his face.

"You know, I can't wait to kill you and spread news that the might Hatake Kakashi has finally fallen to the hands of the Prince of The Snow Islands. Wait a minute- not the prince, the King. " The way he exaggerated the usage of the title was pissing the latter more than enough. Why does he always end up with bad people who would go ramble all their plans to him first before trying to kill him?

"Okay, enough of the monologues." Kuro stepped closer to Kakashi, hand holding what could be one of the sharpest icicles he has seen in his life. Not even Nami had made one as sharp and thin as that. Ah, sweet little Nami. Maybe they were just not meant to be, considering how both of them have faced so many near-death experiences when they were so close to becoming like every other people who dated.

Fate must have hated both of them so much.

"Have you thought of your last words? I would suggest some but - oh? My dear!! What are you doing here?? You should be preparing for the coronation!!" Kakashi forced himself to glance behind to see who was it that extended his lifeline for a second there.

Of course, fate must had really hate him.

"I felt... a disturbance here." Nami's (sapphire???? where are her green eyes???) sparkled as she looked at the man in front of her, completely ignoring Kakashi who was still stuck to the snow-bed. Kuro took the Queen's hand a gave it a small kiss. "It's nothing, just disposing an intruder, or would you like to do the honour?" He held out the icicle, and the queen accepted it with a small smile on her beautiful face. "It would be my pleasure."

No.
Nonononono.
God this is really it for him.
He really is going to be killed by his own lover.

Kakashi held his breath as the queen slowly caressed his face, as if she was examining it for one last time. He tried to make eye contact with her, he knows she's still in there, he just needed to snap her out of it. "Nami, it's me. Don't you remember? Please,"

Kakashi hated how pathetic he sounded begging, but he had to try. He still had a lot to say to the girl in front of him, to the woman he had hurt her heart so bad, he needed to make amends.

"Of course I remember the guy who broke my heart. Goodbye."

————————————-

"Goodbye."

With that one last word, Nami stabbed the icicle through Kuro's stomach in a mere 5 seconds. Both men had their eyes widened in shock, making Nami felt satisfied (and glad) her act worked. Her eyes slowly turned to green as she took a deep breathe to stabilise herself.