34 ; a monster unleashed

We both looked at the dead queen, who was apparently facing us now that Nami is dead.

'No, she can't be dead.....' I was still shocked because of the news. She was supposed to survive the war, return as queen and-

"Kōri, I'm going after her." Kakashi spoke sternly, his hand gripping Zabuza's sword tightly. It took me a few seconds to register what he had said before I stopped him.

"Kōri what-"

"Let me handle this." I said with a sense of order. "This isn't like fighting that dead ice ninja back there. The queen's... crazy." Kakashi pushed me away as I gather my energy to blow a strong wind to push him backwards.

"I'm serious, Hatake!" I screamed. "You're the leader of this division!! "They-" I pointed to the Third Division. "- need you more."

Kakashi seemed like he wanted to fight me, but then he slowly walked backwards. "Torture that woman as brutal as you could before you seal her away." Quickly, he turned back towards the Third Divison and revamped their strategy.

My blue eyes turned away and focused fully on Queen Natsu. This is it. The ultimate death trap; fighting the ice monster. I took out my sword, it was blood-stained- and I really did not want to know where all that stain came from.

And so I sprinted across the field towards the cliff, towards my queen...

And yes, towards my doom.

Well, dying along the queen would sound interesting.. if someone would have witness it.

"Aww. Are you my little niece's girlfriend? Coming here after seeing her aunt kill her?" My head snapped towards the immortal queen. Okay, this woman is insane. "Um, no. I'm actually someone who wanted to serve her when she becomes queen." With a sheepish grin, I set the sword in front of her and prepared for her attacks.

"But I guess that won't be happening. Eh?" She let out a shrill laugh as her hands produced a really long and sharp sword.

The queen sprinted at me with full force. I took a deep breath and sprinted towards the queen too.

Meanwhile, back at the Third Division... a certain Konoha ninja was going on a rampage.

Kakashi slashed and killed evey single Zetsu that were on his way. He heard no voice around him, only the same whisper in his mind over and over and over again.

"I'll try my best. For you."

If he had known those would be her last words for him, he would have kiss her, hug her so tightly that night. But it was too late. She was gone. Nami was gone.

Leaving him all alone again.

The enemy seemed to have decreased, but from afar the Third Division could see reinforcements making their way.

Kakashi felt the darkness that had appeared when Obito, Rin and Minato died. That very darkness seemed to try its final attempt in inviting the Copy Nin to the darkness within. Kakashi was tempted indeed.

Besides, his final light in this cruel world had died because of his idea to put her in the same division with him.

And so the silver-haired grasped the darkness and let it engulf his whole body and soul.

Kakashi's Sharingan shone brightly as he utilises his Lightning Blade. The wind blew his gravity defying, swaying as if whispering directions for the leader of the division. And with inhuman speed, he sprinted towards the enemy all alone.

Thus Kakashi's deathly rampage officially began. A one man army rampage for revenge over what they had done to Haku and Zabuza, and a rampage to mourn the lost of his ice princess, Nami.

-----------------
hi guys.
so uhm, back to school and locked up in the dungeon for 9 weeks ;--; i'm sorry you guys.

but here, have an early update to make through your august. and to make the time go faster, here's some things you can think about while I cry at my exams

1. Come on, did Nami really died? (she is the heroin.)
2. Why did Kōri (THIS IS HOW YOU SPELL HIS NAME NOW GUYS) offer to fight Natsu? Was it really because the 3rd division needed Kakashi?
3. Could there be a slight chance that Kōri might like Nami more as a queen?
4. If there was a continuation of the ice queen, would you guys read it?

do comment on your thoughts and opinions guys. it's going to be super long until i can return with another chapter for you guys. (again sorry)

also... thank you for 4K!!!! and also for voting for this story in the wattys. I expected no votes at all (besides, the promotion idea worked. eheheheheheh :3)

off to school, do pray I wont cry because of my exams. I'll miss you, goodbye.

#longestauthornoteeverwrittenfornow

with love, nu-clear ❤️