32 ; a confrontation made

The Third Division sprinted towards the Surprise Division the second they saw the red flare.

The ice princess dashed with an uneasy heart. Her hands had been shaking with fear for what will happen soon. She looked at the gloves Iruka had given her years ago. Thankfully, Iruka was at an unknown island where he could keep an eye on Naruto.

To sum it all up; he's safe.

The second the Third Division arrived their destination, Nami felt like crawling underneath the ground and bawling her tears out. Though it was more of the latter.

"Snow child... You've grown into a beautiful young lady. It's been so long." Haku was stunned but still smiled upon seeing Kakashi, Sakura and Nami in front of him. "Sakura, Kakashi.. how is Naruto?"

Nami couldn't hear the rest of their conversation. She was too happy yet too heartbroken upon seeing Haku. Her sobs were soft but loud enough for those around her to hear. Kōri looked at her, confusion written all over his face.

"My queen, have you seen him before?" Nami only nodded at Kōri's question. "He.. trained me in using Hyōton. All my skills today are all thanks to him." Their conversation was halted as the reincarnated suddenly had a change of personality.

"Help us... Kakashi.." One of the reincarnations pleaded before the said person activated a jutsu, in which a sudden mist started to surround them.

"What is this???" Kōri began to ask, but he received no response as most of the division was too focused on what Pakura and Gari were doing.

Seven coffins appeared behind the reincarnated. Nami was stunned. The current number was already making her lose her grip. Seven more was just going to make her go crazy.

One by one the coffins opened itself. The Third Division was surprised as it was the Legendary Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist. Nami glanced at Kakashi. He remained focus, his head was probably thinking of a strategy at the moment. Kakashi glanced a little to Nami's side, only to make contact with her for a few seconds before breaking it. 

They were preparing for their fight as the mist started to completely disturb their eyesight.

That is until a loud rumble could be heard miles away. The rumble grew louder as the surrounding temperature dropped. The wind blew louder and louder, definitely blocking everyone's eyesight. It felt familiar for the princess, although she had forgotten where had she seen this before.

The wind had subdued a bit. Nami and the others readjusted their eyesight to see the cause of the sudden ice storm.

Nami's jaw dropped.

"It feels like I'm seeing a reflection of myself, only with shorter hair and green eyes." The figure spoke as the mist still surrounded her. She snapped her fingers, allowing the wind to push away the mist for a while.

Gasps and murmurs could be heard clearly by Nami. She gulped, trying to calm down despite looking at the person in front of her. No. Why now, of all times? 

"You seem to have grown into a really beautiful woman, Nami." The gasps and talking had grown louder by the second. The ice princess's body shook intensely. Kōri had to hold her hand for her shaking to subdue a bit. 

"Nami? Who's that?"

"I didn't know we had someone by the name Nami in this division."

"Who is that?"

Kakashi could only watch as his lover slowly succumbed to one of her greatest nightmares; her deepest secret finally being exposed. 

"My, my. Did you change your name after that day, Nami-chan? Why? Afraid the others would come after you and take you back to your real home?" She walked closer and closer to Nami. With their distance so, so close to each other, they look like they could actually pass as twins. Nami remained speechless, her eyes showing the anxiety and fear beginning to pent up within her.

"Now now. Fuyuhana Nami, aren't you going to greet your long-dead aunt, the former queen of Snow Islands now?" Natsu's sapphire eyes glowed with amusement upon hearing the shocking responses from the shinobi.

"She's a Fuyuhana?"

"That can't be!! She has green eyes!!"

"But that explains her powers!!!"

"The Ice Princess of Konoha isn't from Konoha??!!!"

"Tell us the truth, Fuyu!!"

And all of a sudden, Nami snapped. Her eyes glowed sapphire, now resembling as much as Natsu. "Hello, Aunt Natsu." Her tone was bitter and dark. Kakashi suddenly remembered when they first met each other. 

She still had a little of her old self inside her.

The princess turned to her division, the scared kunoichi now long gone. "All these years I hid my secret so well." Nami took out her ice kunai. "And you just had to expose it, didn't you?" She threw the first kunai to Natsu, commencing her attack.

Natsu dodged the ice kunai swiftly, her maniac laughter echoing the scene. "My, my. I thought you didn't have it in you to be ruthless." She dashed towards the princess with an ice sword in her hand.

"You're dead, princess!!" And the fight between the ice queen and ice princess had begun.

Kōri was about to help, only to be stopped by Kakashi. "Your swordsman skill is more needed here." He was about to fight back, only for the jounin to point at the seven swordsmen that are just waiting for the right time to attack. "I don't know how your people do swordsmanship there, but I think it would be a great help for us. Besides-" He looked at the two royal family members as they continued to clash their swords and kunai against each other. 

The wind blew strongly as sapphire eyes interlocked with each other. "I'm going to make you look ugly, Nami!!!" 

"Tch, don't be so full of yourself." And Nami sprinted towards her own aunt with a bloodlust that had long been kept hidden.

"This is a fight that's been long overdue." 

----------------------------
last chapter before I start the unavoidable hiatus ;;; do pray for me for my trials. im scared