37 ; of lucid dreams

sorry for the third person- one person switch. i just realised i never did nami's before :3
-------------

"Nami? Nami? Wake up!!!" I felt my body was aggressively shook by someone, though I couldn't detect the culprit. "Wake up, Nami." And then the voice faded away until...

"OI YOU LAZY PRINCESS GET UP OR MOMO'S GOING TO FLIP AT YOU!!!!"
I was about to kill the person who was screaming until my brain registered what I had just heard.

"Mo-Momo..?" Slowly I opened my eyes, only to scream when a pair of azure eyes stared deeply into my own green eyes. "Now, you're awake."

Who knew I actually screamed even louder when I finally processed who it was.

"What was that for you little brat??!!??" Natsu's face was red with anger. "All I did was woke you up."

"I thought... you were....." I was speechless, the images of my aunt hugging me as she faded away was still fresh in my memory. "You were..."

"Did you hit your head against the wall or something?" Natsu took a look at her head. "Hm, I guess you hit the floor hard when you fainted."

"I fainted?" I pointed to myself. "When?"

"Nami," Natsu took in a deep breath before sighing. "Do you have amnesia or something?" Natsu pulled me upwards before dragging me to the nearest window.

It was then I noticed that my surrounding was 99% made of ice.

'Eh, since when did I returned to the Snow Islands?' I couldn't hide my curiosity no more. If I wasn't mistaken, I was at the Land of Frost, joining the Fourth Shinobi War. My eyes seemed to caught a big portrait that stood tall along the hallway.

It was a family portrait. Everyone was there; mom, dad, me and Natsu. The way we were arranged in the portrait made us look like twins. Natsu seemed to notice my stare as she poked my cheeks.

"Oh god Nami, what's wrong with you?"

"What? I don't stare at that portrait too long I presume?" Natsu heaved a loud sigh before she placed her hands on my head. "I think we need to let Inoichi see what's wrong with your head."

Before I could speak out, the door in front of us slammed opened. I was greeted by someone who I had missed a lot.

"Nami? You're awake!!!!!" Haru sighed with relief. "You've hit yourself in the head pretty bad this time. Did you fainted again?"

My lips were definitely trembling. I haven't seen my father for so long, to see him now..... I hugged him as tightly as I could.

"I think one of the screw in her brain is loose," Natsu commented from behind. Ignoring her sarcastic remarks, I enjoyed every second of this.

Whoever was in this body before me, they should have appreciated these people before they're gone.

-----------------------------

As promised, Inoichi had come the next day to see what was wrong with my brain. While I seemed calm on the outside, I was actually screaming and panicking deep down inside. What if Inoichi sees my memories? Those dark events that could...... I couldn't bring myself to finish my sentence.

On the other hand, I was wondering why would Inoichi come all the way here just to check on me. That's pretty illogical, considering how far Konoha is from here. Are they here on some urgent manners? Diplomatic manners? My train of thoughts were disturbed when I heard a high shrill calling my name. Guess they're here.

I looked at my own reflection. This Nami doesn't have a single scratch, let along a scar. My skin was very smooth, quite different from my rough one. And let's not mention my eyes. They were the same shade of green, but it just didn't have the dark icy look that I am always proud of.

Who the heck am I here?

"NAMI GET YOURSELF DOWN HERE!!!" I gulped at Natsu's voice. Quietly, I casted a jutsu that would hide my memories away. I have no idea if it would work on a Yamanaka, but let's all hope for the best, I guess?

"I'm here," I pushed the door to be greeted by some surprising faces. Not to mention that my heartbeat suddenly accelerated at its limit. I guess this world wasn't the exact opposite of mine, after all.

Kakashi was in his jounin gear, laidback and the lazy. He didn't change at all in this world! Upon seeing me, he gave his signature masked smile and waved. Giddy to wave back, I was about to make my attempt when a certain aunt of mine suddenly pulled me away. "Oh sure, be surprised and crazy your family is alive but go all googly with your boyfriend? Smooth Fuyuhana, very smooth."

"You do realise your also saying you're smooth, right?"
" Shut up."

"Stop bickering." Haru hissed. "Inoichi has been waiting for some time now." He pushed me towards Ino's father and dragged his sister away. I smiled watching their interaction. If only they were alive in my world-

"Okay, Princess. All you need to do is stay still, this will take a while." I stayed calmed and took a few deep breathes, only to be knocked out the next second.

I returned to reality upon hearing a loud, high pitch laugh. Natsu's laughter was so unique, you can know it's hers even if she was across the region. I looked around, everyone looked at me with worried faces. Oh no, this isn't good.

"Ah, you're awake." Inoichi broke the silent atmosphere. "Anyway, I don't know how to say this... but you have to stay strong, ok?" I gripped my clothes tightly. Did he broke through my jutsu? Did he found the memories that haunt me at night? Did he-

"Your current state of memory is really... well, I'm speechless. You know who we all are, but you just can't seem to remember the things you had done with them. It's like, there's this big hole in the middle of your brain. 

Well, the jutsu worked. I remained stone at his remark, which seemed to earned a few gasps from the people around me. What the- WHAT DID I DO WRONG THIS TIME???

---------------------------------

guess who's back (annyeong)
the big exams are over and i can finally start the life of a bored civillian. I spent my morning doing some chores (already an achievement ok)

so expect some updates in the next 2 or 3 weeks? hehe

p/s ; anyone going to comic fiesta...............................