35 ; an oath swore

Her eyes opened to be greeted by the cold, dark water.

'Ah, that's right,' Nami thought for a second. Natsu had stabbed her in the chest. She tried to force herself to look at the wound her aunt had caused but the pain was just unbearable. Although, the drips of blood that stood out in the blue water did indicate her that the wound was .... critical.

"I could just heal this stupid wound.... but my chakra levels are dangerously low." The princess mumbled unconsciously. It then took her a mere few seconds to realise that she was drowning under the sea without any oxygen tank or such things.

Dying because of drowning seems good at the moment. But that would take too much time and pain, she thought to herself.

Is this finally it? You're actually giving up???

A soft voice behind her mind interrupted her thoughts. Nami pushed the soft voice away as she focused on doing her last jutsu.

Yes, she was choosing to die the fast way.

But what about Iruka? Sakura? Kurenai? And most importantly, Kakashi? The voice popped out again

"They'll live. Besides-" Nami fought her tears from coming out. "They deserve someone better. Especially Kakashi." Slowly, but painfully Nami began to weave the hand-signs.

"Water Style: Bubble of-" The last sign was stopped by a dark figure suddenly appearing out of nowhere.

"What in the world?"

"Snap out of it!! This isn't like you!!! This isn't the Nami that I know!!!" Nami was speechless when the soft voice suddenly attacked her, with a few sobs interrupting now and then.

And then, she realised she had finally reached the sea bed.

"This isn't the girl I taught her to be brave and strong!!!"

"M- m- mom.....?" The tear faced Momo ignored Nami as she casted a bubble surrounding both of them, supplying sufficient oxygen for her daughter. After securing the bubble, she turned to face her one and only daughter.

"My dearest Nami, you've grown so well. Now let me look at your little injury." Momo's hand shone silver as she healed the princess's chest.

"Mom.." Nami was still ignored as she winced at the slight pain she had to hold in. And since she could only lay still, she watched as her mother slowly healed her.

Though there are a few questions she's really curious about right now.......

Momo fixed her in quick time as she pulled her daughter to sit upwards. "I also triggered your chakra so it would replenished itself, though it might take some time since I don't have much chakra for myself."

"How..." Nami started to talk only to be hushed by her mother.

Now she felt like she was four all over again.

"I've been watching you for all these years, Nami. From the day I left you-" Momo had to take a deep breath for a second there. "- until the second Natsu stabbed you in the chest. I knew I had to do something to save my child."

"Nami." She called her name so sweetly, Nami suddenly remember her happy childhood days where her mother would pick her up and playfully hide from her so she would go look for her.

"I'm sorry. For leaving you. If only I was as strong as you."

"But I'm not strong. You see?" Nami pointed at the healed chest. "I'm pathetic. I thought I would win that fight. But I didn't. I might as well die and join you guys." Nami turned away. "Or at least I should have just stayed away from being a ninja just like you said..."

"No!!!" Momo hugged her tightly. It was quiet, but the Fuyuhana could sense her mother was crying again. "I said that because I didn't think you would survive as one. But you proved me wrong, Nami."

"You became a jounin. You're a legend in Konoha. You fought bad people near and far, although it hurts me to see you use a fake name just to hide yourself."

Nami felt awkward but she hugged her mother back in a sluggish matter. "I'm sorry, I had to do that to survive and well... not being the queen and such."

"But then, why the change of mind?" Curiosity filled her mother's question.

"I... read dad's journal. He wanted to make a revolution at the Snow Islands so bad.... I felt... guilty."

"And that's why you accepted the job?"

"You can say it like that," Nami felt her chakra almost reaching its peak. She took in a few deep breathes before hugging her mother tightly once more.

"It hurts to see you all alone during your graduation. No, it was a torture to see you living all by yourself all these years, alone... I'm so sorry, my little angel." Momo whispered to her ears. Nami felt warm tears running down her cold cheeks, which was something that had never happened before.

"I don't have much chakra anymore, Nami. But always remember this; me and your father, we're always rooting for you. Never, ever give up, my little snow angel." Nami felt she was starting to hug thin air.

"Wait, mom!!!" She began to scream for her mother. It was just a short meeting, she did not had enough.

"Go, Nami. Stand up. It's time for the real Ice Queen to command." Her mother was drifting away to the afterlife.

And all Nami could do was watch with the same heartache she felt when she first lost her.

"Ah, and Nami?" Momo turned around before the last of her presence was gone.

"I hope you'll have a child with that grey haired man of yours."

"Mom!!!!!" Nami's face burned bright red as her mother's giggled echoed through the sea. And when the second those giggles finally fade away, Nami took in a very deep breath.

Her hands were weaving a few hand-signs. At the last hand-sign, she took in her mother's last words (not the one about Kakashi though) and slammed her hand at the bed of the sea.

It's now or never.
---------------------
Tada!
MAN TRIALS WERE SO HARD WHY DID I SIGN UP FOR THIS I WANT TO CRY -

anyway, yes. momo meets nami. dead mom suddenly found a way to save child. amazing. yet illogical. but that's anime for you. (let's just assume momo took advantage of dead people leaving the afterlife world thanks to a certain jutsu okie dokie?"

anywayyy, so nami's not dead (yeay) so what about koōri's fight? what will be kakashi's and koōri's reaction upon the news? will nami win this time?

well you better hope i finish my hw asap so i could write another chapter. (my homework never ends. ahhhhh)

and GUYS NARUTO SHIPPUDEN EP 469 AKA KAKASHI'S ANIME FACE IS SO HOT IM COMBUSTING AT THE MEMORY.

sadly this also indicates the end of filler arc and the final arc of naruto shippuden ok i wanna cry as bad when i knew bleach was done. (probably twice as bad)