14 ; plans, plans, plans

enjoy <3

"Another mission done!!!" Anko cheered loudly the moment all three of them stepped into the bar. "I'm glad Tsunade-sama sent all three of us in a team!!! I haven't talked to both of you in ages." Anko slumped in the nearest seat as she ordered a large amount of sake and dangos.

"Uhm... yeah...." Fuyu unbraided her long hair and tied in a long ponytail. It was actually her first time seeing Anko. She looked at Kurenai with a confused look, only to be responded with a shrug from the latter.

"So, how's everything with Asuma, Kurenai????" Anko immediately opened the first bottle as she bombared the genjutsu expert with endless questions. "Have you guys did s-"

"That's getting a little too personal there, Anko." Kurenai sighed as she took a cup of sake for herself. "He's sweet... and...." Fuyu noticed her cheeks were starting to have a faint pink on it. Kurenai let out a small giggle.

Anko only responded by rolling her eyes. "You're so lucky you get to be in a relationship. Oh well, I guess I have little Snowy here to keep me company in my single life, right?" Anko ruffled Fuyu's hair. Fuyu stopped drinking, her words stutter as she tried to explain her status to the woman in front of her.

"Anko, she's dating Kakashi."

Anko slammed the table in disbelief. "NO WAY SNOWY?????!!!???!!?" Anko plumped herself downwards. "I can't believe a 20-year woman already has a boyfriend and here I am, waiting for the day Iruka notices me." She let out a really loud sigh.

"I-Iruka?" Fuyu tried to imagine Iruka dating with Anko. The not so calm, hot headed Iruka dating with the Naruto-like Anko........

Fuyu's overprotective sister mood seemed to trigger itself.

"At this rate, I'm going to end up like Shizune and Tsunade-sama. I don't want to be like- Hey, why are you guys making those scary faces???" Fuyu and Kurenai remained silent as Anko turned around.... to be greeted by Shizune and Tsunade.

"Why don't you want to end up like us???" Fuyu could see the fire burning in both of the said person's eyes. Kurenai immediately covered her face. "This is gonna be deadly, Fuyu. Best you cover yourself."

Five minutes later, all five of them sat together and enjoyed their drinks. "So, what were you guys actually talking about??" Shizune gave a death glance at Anko before she took another sip of sake. Neither Kurenai nor Fuyu responded, because this topic is sensitive for Shizune. "Well... urm... we were talking about....."

"I was ranting on how even Snowy here could snatch up Kakashi while I'm trying to make Iruka notice me." Shizune spat her drink, coughing badly as she tries to regain herself. "K-Kakashi??? How???? I thought he was gay!????!???" She pulled Fuyu out, demanding an explanation. "Is it the hair? Or the body? Or the.. oh." Shizune took a long look at her eyes.

"It's the eyes. I'm definitely confident in this." Tsunade gave a really loud laugh. "So the rumours are true. How long has it been, a month?" Fuyu nodded.

"How does his face look like?"
"How did you woo him????"
"Teach us, Snowy!! Well, practically me but still!!!"

Fuyu turned to Kurenai, asking for help. Kurenai only shrugged, finishing the rest of her sake. Fuyu rolled her eyes as she hung to her dear life and prayed she survived the night.

Meanwhile, far from the screaming of female jounins and their Hokage, a group of male jounin (plus Iruka) are currently resting in Konoha's Hot Springs.

"Kakashi!! Why don't you take off that mask? Isn't it hot enough for you??" Asuma wanted to take off the silver hair's mask, it was really starting to annoy him, in a way.

"That is why he is my rival, dear Asuma!!! He has the guts to take on the hotness of this place with his youthful spirit!!!!!" Guy suddenly barged into the room. Apparently he slipped on a bar of soap and soaked himself in the water by accident.

"How do you cope with Guy all the time, Kakashi?" Iruka whispered into the Copy Nin's ears. "Meh, you get used to it sometime around." They both entered the hot spring and sighed with relief. Their missions were over... for now.

"But seriously, the lower half of your face is as mysterious as Fuyu's background, do you realise that?" Kakashi's sleepy eye widened at Iruka's statement. He had expected Iruka to know something about his girlfriend.

Girlfriend...

"I thought you would know a thing or two about her family."
"The only thing I know about her is that her mother is from this village. Her father was an outsider."

"That explains the exotic hair, then." They both watch Guy resurfaced from the water and started swimming inside the water. "Guy," Kakashi sighed.

"Ignore me and continue your conversation with your brother-in-law, my rival!!" Kakashi gave Guy a death glare as he heard Asuma laugh loudly behind them. Iruka snorted himself. "I still can't believe that punk gets a boyfriend earlier than me."

"You sound like you're an old man, Umino." Iruka submerged himself in the water for a few seconds before reappearing himself. "I do, huh? Should get myself a girlfriend soon. Hey," Iruka snapped his fingers. "How about you bring Fuyu on a date?"

"Why?" The Copy Nin had read a lot of date scenes in his novels, but he wasn't sure if Fuyu would want to do all the activities from the novel.

"So you guys can get along even better? You'll get to know about her secrets and she'll get to know yours! It's a form of trust between both of you."

"........."

"She's never seen what's under that mask, has she?"

"Well..." Kakashi mumbled. He remembered the times when they finish kissing, Fuyu would still close her eyes just to give him time to wear his mask. He definitely didn't ask her to do that, but.....

"It'll take time. And I... actually don't know how to woo a girl, unless if you count Icha- "

"YOU DO NOT USE THAT BOOK TO WOO FUYU." Iruka's over protective brother mood has turned on. "DON'T YOU EVEN DARE HATAKE." Iruka groaned loudly.

"I guess I'll teach you then." Both Umino and Hatake sighed as Guy slipped on a bar of soap again and landed on the door. Meanwhile, Asuma disappeared without a trace.