Chapter 1

Sleep is a beautiful thing. Especially at my house. Sleep is a foreign language when you have four aggravating siblings who don't know when to shut up.

" Adrienne! Get your butt up and get ready for school!" my mom yells from down the hall.

I rolled over and squinted my eyes open enough to see what time it was. Smacking my lips I rolled back over and put the covers over my head. I can snooze for a couple more minutes.

After a minute or two, I heard snickering and loud whispers. I didn't have to open my eyes to not know it was my 7 year old twin brothers. " Get out" I shouted at them before throwing pillows at them or anything I can put my hands on.

" Michael! Marcus! I'm not playing." To think I was about to throw one of mans precious gifts ever invented... My Phone. I swear my heart dropped.

Once the boys finally left , I got comfortable again. Just when I was about to fall back to sleep, my mom barged in my room with all this yelling. " I'm not gonna tell you again to get up. The next time I'm just gone hit you. And why are all these pillows on the floor. Girl I did not buy all these pillows for it to be on the floor. Pick them up."

I just looked at her and let her rant. After a while I tuned her out as I sat up in bed.

" Get up. You moving to slow." she yelled.

" I'm up. Dang, it's to early in the morning for your yelling." I mumbled.

"What did you say?" she snapped.

" Nothing" I said to avoid her nagging.

My mother, Carol is the most annoying person next to the little devils I call siblings. One reason why she is annoying is of course her constant yelling. It seems like I'm the only one she yells at. Reason number two: she keeps getting pregnant with these low down men then expect them to be there for her. She has five kids at the age of 32 and all of us are by a different man. Then have the nerve to judge those women on the Maury show. If she wasn't so "private" with her life, we would be on that show a good hand full of times. I'm not throwing shade, just sipping my Tea.

" Adrienne, come help your brothers tie their shoes!" mom yelled causing me to roll my brown eyes. Can I finish getting dress first?

Being the oldest, I have no choice but to help with my younger siblings. Especially, when my dear mother decides to got out with her non existent girlfriends throughout the week, leaving me with her precious little demons. If I sound like I'm complaining, it's because I am. I mean what fifteen year old wants to babysit a whiny seven month old baby, monster six year old twin boys, and a bad mouth 12 year old? Where is my free time?

----

Later at school, the drama doesn't stop. My school is full of cliques. You would think there wouldn't be any separation in schools this day in age. Students hang around with who they belong and you don't go outside of that rule. Of coarse you have the typical jocks and cheerleaders, band members, choir members, and the geeks and nerds. Then there is me, the person that doesn't give a damn about group status. I hang around with whoever I want to.

On my way to the cafeteria, I spot my neighbor and close friend, Emery.

" Hey Em." I greet her as I begin to start walking beside her.

" Girl I have so much to tell you about this morning." She says as she pulls me to the simple subs line.

" Oh lord. What is it?" I said mentally preparing myself for what is about to come out her mouth.

" There's this new boy in my class and girl let me tell you he is so fine. I swear he made my legs go weak." She rambled.

" Whatever happened to that James that you said you only had eyes for?" I asked.

" Oh, James still gone be my baby. I do think you and Mr. new guy would be cute." She squealed. I rolled my eyes then told the lunch lady what I wanted on my sandwich. I've never dated a guy. It's not that I've haven't been asked out, Its because I turn down every guy who tried. I don't have time for relationships. I barely have time to hang out with my friends.

I got to the front of the line and put my I.D number in the key pad. " You don't have any money in your account." the lunch lady stated.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. " I gave you guys a check yesterday." The lunch lady shrugged her shoulders.

" Man come bruh you holding up the line" Someone said. Students behind me start to get rowdy. Before I knew it Emery paid for me and we left to find a seat.

" Thanks, I'll pay you back tomorrow." I told Emery. Once we sat down, I stared at my sandwich slightly embarrassed on what took place. I bet the check bounced again. Thanks to my mother spending money we don't have on partying.

Drama of a teen

--------------------

Authors Note

Hey guys! I hope you like the first chapter of Drama Of A Teen . This is just a sneak peak of what's in store for this book.

If you have any questions, concerns, and or advice feel free to comment below or message me. I do ask not to be rude in the comment section. Please excuse mistakes.

Hope you guys have good day!