1

So there I was minding my own business when these two buff dudes came up to me and asked me to come with them. At first I went through a catalog of what happened that day. I got out of bed, went to work, and went to Subway for lunch. I'm not stupid with my abilities I keep those suckers hidden unless I'm desperate. Of course I put up a fight but that did no good. Whoever sent them know who I am and what I'm capable of. They threw me into this armored truck and drove off. Once inside they placed handcuffs on me. I tried to make small talk like the cocky son of a bitch that I am.
"Lovely weather we're having today, huh?" Nothing. They just sat there with blank expressions. "You know I can have you guys subdued in 5 minutes and escape out of here in that time, right?"
They smirked at me. "That's why we brought these." They pulled out guns. "You wouldn't shoot me," I said giving them a smirk.
"They're tranquilizers."
"Oh. I can still kick your assess, but since curiosity has gotten the best of me I want to see where this is heading." They laughed. It was a short ride. When the back of the truck opened there were two more tough looking men there waiting. "You didn't tell me this was a party!," I laughed as I got down. The other men were silent as they led me through the building. Then they opened a set of double doors. My breath caught. I came face to face with this sleek white jet. This is gonna be fun! The four men walked me towards the jet.
"Is something really freaky about to happen because if so I'm down."
They were still silent but I noticed the one with black hair smirk. On the plane I noticed two more guys waiting on the plane. Oh lord.
"Is anyone gonna tell me where I'm going?"
Silence.
"Can I at least call my boss and tell him I won't be at work tomorrow?"
Still nothing.
"Y'all rude! I'm gonna end up losing my job!"
Like six slabs of sculpted stone. One of the pilots came out of the cockpit and nodded at one of the guys. Let's call him red 'cuz his hair is red. Red nodded at the pilot and gestured for me to sit down. I laughed and took a seat.
"Can you at least tell me how long this flight is gonna be. Please?"
"An hour and a half or so," Red replied.
"OOOOHHHHH!! HE TALKED! OH MY GOD! HE BROKE FIRST!!!," I was yelling at the top of my lungs and flailing my arms around like a madman. Red sighed and sat at the front with his back to me. I couldn't stop laughing. The guy with black hair had a hand over his mouth trying to hide his grin. This blond dude was smirking as well. "Hey can I get a drink or no?"
"No!"
"He speaks again!" God I was hysterical. This was gonna be fun. "Okay I'll stop. Seriously though where are we going?"
I could tell Red was fighting with himself up there. "Look I'm sorry if I broke your selective mutism but if you were in my position you would want to know as well."
He sighed. "We're taking you to assess your abilities at an unmarked facility."
"Assess?"
"Find out more on your mutation."
"Oh so you guys want to know whether or not I'm a villain?"
"In short- yes."
I sat back thinking. What if they want to study me or cut me open? Thinking about it sent a shiver down my spine. What if this was some sort of sick experiment? What if they want me to shake hands with a bunch of dangerous mutants and try to tame me to become some war machine?

I can't wait.