23

I was in that place for a year. They trained me for seven months, put me in battle for five. Over time I've been shot, and stabbed, I have the scars to prove it. I've killed a bunch of innocent people and not-so innocent for Hydra. I've tried to escape a total of seven times. The last time I tried to escape I was so close, I was already in a different city when they found me. The amount of electroshock they used on me over time should've turned my brain into mush but due to the unnatural strength of my powers I was able to keep a small piece of my sanity. I am now though a ruthless killing machine. I knew what I was doing was wrong but I had to, to avoid any more brainwashing. In the end, the endgame will be Valentín’s death for killing my friends and taking people away from their families.
I only get six hours of sleep everyday, and they tell me things like how I'll never be saved and no one cares about me. I get abused mentally and physically.
I forgot about the Avengers and I'm sure they forgot about me. Every time I go out on a new mission I have to change my eye and hair color, sometimes my whole appearance so no one would notice me. "Just as a precaution," Valentín said. It's not like anyone is looking for me anyways.

A couple of months ago Valentín was going to rape me. I was in the shower when it took place. He walked in and locked the door behind himself. I could see what he was thinking, all of the terrible, and disgusting thoughts about me.When he grabbed me I reacted so fast that I electrocuted him. He was wet from the shower so he got tased from head to toe. It was enough to knock him out. I dressed and got out of there. Once I was in the safety of my own room I screamed. What if I wasn't as powerful as I am now? What would have happened? I wasn't safe anymore.
From that point forward I was gonna have to watch my back wherever I went and whoever I was with. The only person I could fully trust is Ansel. Every time he thinks I'm gonna possibly run away he'll call me over to him using his siren ability. He doesn’t like having his mind brainwashed and he knows they’ll find me so he keeps me in check. He doesn't bully me like the others. He reasures me and talks to me and in return for his loyalty I heal his wounds. He keeps his distance and I keep mine.

I constantly thought about my freedom and feared for the worst. After a few months I would get my full memory back just to lose it a month later because of my attempted escapes. When I came to I would often wonder what happened to Bucky? Was he safe? I also thought about the Avengers and if they were even looking for me still. I honestly don't hate them for not finding me. The place I'm in and the people that have me prisoner, no one would talk and no one would go looking inside this building. Plus if they were able to catch some photos of me they would see another girl or even boy at times killing people. They wouldn't see me.

                        *Steve's POV*
It's been so long. We never found her. As the months passed, tension grew at the tower. Everyone was barely talking to each other. We rarely spoke of her because we knew we had let her down. The one mission we couldn't accomplish. The one person we couldn't save. Our friend.
Tony stopped throwing parties and was in his lab all day and night. Thor rarely came down from Asgard. The twins kept to themselves. Clint and Natasha were always out on a mission. I worked everyday to keep my mind off of things.

Today we were notified about a disturbance in Russia about a person who's been killing people. We have grainy photos of this person but some of the photos that were clear enough look like Della.
"It has to be her," I examined.
"We need more proof, what else ya got?," Fury questioned the kid.
"There was another hit in South America. A girl who killed thirty men," he pulled up another set of photos. Her eyes were bright, she wore a scarf around her face but we could see her eyes. It looked like she was flying and she used her hands to deflect objects. This has to be her.
"Anything else?," I asked.
"Anything else? This chick has been everywhere! She's been killing men and women left and right!" He pulled up pictures of a bunch people and pictures of her. She had a different physical feature in each picture. She had blonde, blue, black, grey, just about every type of colored hair. Except magenta. She even changed her body shape a few times. We could barely recognize her in a few photos but it was her.
"Why weren't we notified?," Fury demanded.
The guy was trying to come up with an answer when the rest of the Avengers came into the room. Hope written on their faces.
"Please tell me it's true!," Thor shouted.
"See for yourself," I moved out of the way so they could see the screen.
They rushed over. Natasha grabbed the mouse and started filing through the photos. There were so many. But none of them told us where she was being held.
"Most of these came from people who were shot afterwards," the kid told us.
"What do you mean?," Clint asked.
"She shot them meaning to kill them. Only a few people survived from taking these photos."
"Why didn't she smash the cameras?," Natasha asked moving away from the computer.
"She did. These were barely salvageable."
Everyone was still going through the photos.
"She looks different in each one," Wanda observed.
"She changes her appearance so we can't recognize her," I replied.
"Who are all of these people? And who's that?," Pietro asked pointing at a man who was fighting beside Della.
"Those are all of the people she's killed. A lot of them are hydra related but the rest are innocent. That guy is her partner."
"Her partner? Like on the battlefield," I asked.
"Yeah, he used to be Ansel Minogue. Just a guy who lived in Iowa. I guess he's a mutant."
"What do you mean by Hydra related?," I asked.
"We think Hydra had her kill them for money. Revenge. Or so they wouldn't come asking about her."
"Explain," Natasha demanded.
"She's powerful. Everyone wants to get their hands on her."
Pietro bolted out of his chair and grabbed the agent by the collar ready to throw a punch at him when Fury interjected. "Pietro! Leave him alone!"
Pietro shoved the agent to the floor. The kid got up and backed away a few feet.
"We need to start narrowing down where she could possibly be. I mean, guys, she's alive!," Tony smiled.
I didn't even notice that I was holding my breath the whole time. Everyone around me was getting emotional.
"Let's get back to South America. We need to search everywhere. Call in more agents, the more help, the quicker we can find her," I told the group.
"I'm gonna call in all of the agents we can get," Fury said getting his phone out. He started shouting orders into it.
"Let's suit up."
I was getting ready when an agent knocked on my door.
"Come in."
"Captain! We found him!"
"Who?!"
"Bucky."

Crazy timing. He was seen walking towards an abandoned factory in Florida. I asked Sam to come with me to check this out. If we found him he could possibly give us a clue on where Della could be held. They took us to an abandoned factory where he was spotted. I went in with Sam behind me. We walked around a bunch of garbage when I spotted him. He was looking at the ground.
"Buck?"
He didn't look up. "We need to find her."
"Who?"
"Ružový," he rasped.
"Who's that?"
"She has pink hair. Will you help me?," he looked up at me.
I let out a shaky breath. "Do you know where she is?"
"Yes."