7

I woke up at around 6:30 the next morning. This day is gonna suck I can feel it in the pit of my stomach. Standing up to stretch, I walked over to the bathroom to wash up. I stared at myself in the mirror for what seemed like forever. Just looking at myself and making up a plan to run away.
"You can get through this, alright. All you gotta do is throw on a pretty show for them and that's it." Saying it aloud is one thing. I jumped into the shower.
I dressed myself in light clothes that day. If they're gonna have me running around doing tricks for them I should at least feel comfortable doing it. Light t-shirt, workout leggings, and some running shoes. My hair was up in a bun. I'm not here to impress people, I'm here to learn and take control of my powers.
I went over to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast because Speedy's new powers gave me a faster metabolism. I stopped and rolled my eyes when I realized I didn't have any food in my fridge. "Thats right, I just moved here."
I grabbed my jacket and purse before heading out the door. I opened the door to reveal a young man across the hall from me. Why hello, sailor. He fumbled with the papers he had before outstretching his hand to me. "Hello. My name is Daniel."
"Della," I shook his hand. My hand tickled and I was met with a rush of power. Aw man. I thought he would be a normal young lad. I guess not. Using my new ability given to me by Wanda, I looked into this guy's head.
Name: Daniel Collins
Age: 22
Occupation: private assassin
Height: 6"1
Status: Single
Ability: can create smoke (yeah)(no wonder he's so good at his job)
Here's the funny part. He's here to keep an eye on me. Since I didn't find any cameras in my room I was sent with a human camera. This will be fun.
"It was nice to meet you," I said walking away.
"You too."
I wonder if he's gonna start following me. I'll turned the Block on for a twenty foot radius. Just incase someone tries to sneak up on me. I was outside when I noticed a small bakery down a block. I started to head my way over there when I snuck a peek behind me. I could see a very bewildered Daniel. I waved to him. I see you, sweetheart.

After breakfast I went to meet my doom. I was standing in the middle of the living room when Steve finally arrived.
"Are you ready soldier?," he asked wearing a t-shirt and joggers. The shirt was so tight on him I could see the outline of his pecks. Hot damn!
"Yup!," I said snapping out of my daydream.
He led me over to this huge gym. When I say huge I mean it's gonna give me nightmares for weeks. I stopped short when I noticed all of the Avengers present plus Nick Fury. Now I felt insecure.
"I thought we were gonna train alone," I whispered to Steve.
He was struggling to say his next words. "They're here to see.... Um-"
"We came here to see what skills you've acquired and who I can partner your skills set with," Fury shouted across the room.
Great. "So you want to see my abilities like some sort of talent show," I asked condescendingly.
"Yes," Fury replied. Natasha took the chance to punch him in the arm for his bluntness. "Ow."
Steve left my side to go and stand by Sam Wilson aka Falcon. I could feel my anxiety rise.
"You'll be ok, darling," I said to myself mentally. "Fuck what they think!"

Current Status:
Take powers
Block abilities/Sense them/Suppress them
Captain America's abilities
Create illusions
Pietro and Wanda Maximoff's powers
Create smoke