13

(I couldn't find a good photo for this chapter, sorry)

That's what we did every time we went to lunch. Theo healed our worst injuries from training and we shared stories. We were constantly being watched by guards but they often chatted amongst themselves. That conversation about our abilities was one to remember.
"Camouflage skin," Royal said making a show of it by placing his hand on the steel table and making it turn to have the look of steel.
"Healing," Theo said with a nod.
"Control darkness," Jackie couldn't exactly show us her ability without getting in trouble.
"Create smoke," Daniel made a little puff of smoke come out of his hand.
"Laser beams," Irene smiled.
They turned to me and waited.
I laughed a bit. "Many."
They all gave me bewildered look while Daniel laughed quietly.
"Illusions," I made a show of it by making a small flame appear from my hand. "Electricity," I let out small magenta sparks from the tips of my fingers. "Read minds, telekinesis, and energy projection," I made my fingers dance in front of me to show them the wisps. "Super strength and agility. And super speed." I left out the fact that I also have all of their powers. I didn't want them to know just yet since I was still trying to earn their trust. They looked stunned to say the least.
Everyday I kept holding on to that little piece of faith I had in the Avengers. That someday they would come and find us. And as time passed, I lost it. It's been a week since I was kidnapped. A week. The more I stay and follow the rules the more Valentín trusts me. One time he took me out of training early and walked me to his office. I also found out the pet name he gave me meant pink. My hair is Magenta, buddy. He asked about my training and how the others are doing. He said I was his favorite and that he had some big things in store for me. I ignored the fact that he kept looking at my chest and hips. Try something I dare you. I'll put on the floor faster than you can say that stupid name you gave me. Later that night I went to my room exhausted to find a big pillow and a thick warm blanket on my bed. Oh, I'm getting gifts now?
We thought Valentín only collected mutants but when I found out about Bucky I was shocked. They made him into a weapon. That's what we're afraid of. That Valentín will use electroshock on us too many times and eventually we'll forget who we are. Everyday we shared a fact about our past lives. I didn't want to talk about my life so I made my answers blunt.
"Worked at an antique shop."
"No siblings."
That's all I was willing to share. They didn't pry like the Avengers did and I respected them for that. We worked on a plan to get out of there daily. They declared me the leader at one of our lunches. I was gonna argue with them but they seemed faithful in their decision. We were always suspicious of the guards but if they were concerned or even a hint of worried we would have been detained by now. We constantly talked about ways to escape. Coming up with different scenarios was the hard part. We had to constantly improve our ideas. Plan two's weren't enough so we came up with plan fives. Since I was close with Valentín it was my job to take him out and sound an alarm. There were twelve guards in total on the way to his office. I can handle them. Then Jackie will turn the whole gym dark once the alarm sounds. It will be up to her to lead them out of the gym. Irene will take out as many people as she can. Once I make my way to them we run like hell! We're gonna take Bucky with us too. After all he's been through he needs to get out of here. No man left behind.