4

I was still sitting in my chair across from Black Widow when Fury came back.
"I'm sorry about that. She was sent back to the tower."
I grinned, releasing my power.
"What you said back there was it true?"
"No, I just wanted you guys to feel guilty. Mostly her," I said looking down at my nails.
"That girl you've just upset can show you your deepest fears. Just so you're
aware," Fury said sitting down.
"Oh man. She's gonna show me a bunch of clowns attacking me? Or a bunch of bugs crawling all over my body? That's crazy!"
They looked annoyed.
"Would you be open to showing us a demonstration?"
"Sure why not. You saw one of them already."
I looked down at my handcuffs and made them disappear. They were still on me but they weren't visible. Then I set the table ablaze in fire. Natasha jumped up in fright, I just grinned and drew the harmless blaze over my body, making it so I appeared to be engulfed in flames. Using my powers always made me feel giddy inside so I started laughing.
"Alright we've seen enough!," Fury shouted.
I stopped instantly. "Oh and last one," that's when I broke the chain on the handcuffs causing Black Widow to pull her gun out on me. Oh, I so do love this women.
"I'm not gonna do anything," I said lifting my hands up in surrender.
They both looked at each and then back at me. They looked tired. I felt amazing for someone who had a gun pointed at her moments before.
"Well, Miss Della, we would like to recruit you into the Avengers Initiative."
"Do I have a choice?"
Natasha said no but Fury said yes.
I sighed. "Sure, why not."
They smiled.
"But on two conditions!"
Their smile faltered.
"One: I do not get experimented on even after my death and two: you tell everyone my name is Delana nothing else." I stared at them waiting.
They both looked confused but quickly complied. "Deal."

Let's begin.