8

I thought this was going to be fun but I was wrong. They were just staring at me. Waiting.
"Whenever you feel ready," Steve encouraged.
That's a lie. Tony is getting bored, Fury is getting agitated, Natasha is thinking about how dangerous my powers might be, and Steve is afraid for me. The twins are at least rooting for me.
"Well, I'll need a volunteer," I said taking a shaky breath.
They looked at one another when Wanda spoke up. "My brother would like to volunteer." She nudged her brother forward. He looked oblivious but he walked towards me anyways.
"What's your power?"
"I'm very fast," he grinned.
Honey, so am I. "I need you to run circles around me."
"That's it?"
"Yup."
He shrugged as he got into a running stance. I had the Block on already to keep Wanda from searching my mind but I stretched my power around me to stop Pietro. Then he ran. Very slowly. He was running like any normal person should run. You should've seen his face!
"Brother, what are you doing?," I turned to see Wanda clutching her stomach from laughing too much.
"I'm running. Or walking?"
He kept trying to run faster but he just kept on going at a normal speed.
"Sister, why don't you try?," Pietro asked exasperated.
She stepped forward and started making her fingers dance in front of her. Nothing. She was trying to push energy at me but nothing happened.
"Alright we understand. What else can you do," Wanda uttered angrily.
I retracted the Block but kept the power on myself. Next up, illusions!
I changed the room setting to look like we were standing over the city. In mid air. Everyone gasped while Wanda screamed. I changed it back to the gym. Then I made it so it looked like I was rising up into the air. Floating me started waving and blowing kisses at them. I saw Steve blush. I walked over to them quietly and stood behind them while illusion me floated around the room.
"BOO!"
They jumped and spun around to see the real me. Illusion me disappeared. Then I bursted into flames. I walked over to Fury and stretched out my hand. He took it reluctantly. I let the flames dance over to his hand. He jumped a bit at contact but he relaxed when he figured out they were harmless.
I ended the whole illusion show with a bow and made my way back over to the mats. This one is particularly fun. I started to rub my hands together really fast causing a spark to pop out. When I clapped my hands together a bolt of electricity slipped out and struck the wall leaving it singed. Oops. I locked my hands together and slowly started to spread them apart showing an electrical current between them. Gradually I let the current roam my body. Soon I was covered in electricity. I threw my head back and laughed loving the ticklish feeling. I glanced over at the group to see them clearly amused with the site. No more fun. I retracted the electricity and started to pace around them.
"This one is for my "neighbour"!" I let the smoke seep out from my palms and start to circle around the whole group.
"I found out Nick!," I shouted over the wall. "Daniel is a spy. Since I didn't want to talk about my past or my powers you thought he could get information out of me." I walked around the cloud of smoke to stand beside them.
"Enough, Della!," Fury yelled over the barrier.
I took down the smoke. That's when I decided to show the twin's power. I moved my fingers like the way Wanda did the wisps coming out but magenta. I pushed the energy at the monster truck tire that was on the floor. It flew across the room.
"But that's Wanda's power," Pietro claimed.
"Now it's mine."
Then in a flash I ran around the room ten times in a magenta blur. The whole group was clearly suspicious. I went back over to the tire and picked it up with one arm to throw it across the room. I looked at Steve to see recognition flash across his face.
"Stop!," Fury shouted at me before I could do anymore damage. "How do you have these two's powers?"
"Isn't it obvious?," I laughed and started walking towards the exit.
"Where do you think you're going?"
"I was only here for the show not the tell."
"You are not dismissed!," Fury shouted across the room.
"I did my job. We can actually start the training tomorrow morning."
I left them behind. Laughing to myself. I probably seem like a bitch right now but a girl's gotta have her secrets.
I was on my way to the elevators when a quick gust of wind caught me by the arm.
"How are you doing this! Why are you copying me?," a very angry, and very rude Pietro Maximoff demanded.
"First of all, honey, I don't take lightly to men grabbing me." I grabed his hand roughly and pushed it away from me. "And I don't like your tone." I turned away from him.
"I'm sorry. Can you please just answer my question."
"No can do, love!"
I pressed the lobby button ten times before the doors finally closed. These twins are gonna kill me.

Current Status:
Take powers
Block abilities/Sense them/Suppress them
Captain America's abilities
Create illusions
Pietro and Wanda Maximoff's powers
Create smoke
Electricity