38

(Ayyyee Game of Thrones!)

*Daniel's POV*
"Hey! Are you alright, we got here as soon as we could!," I shouted to Jackie.
"Yeah, a little punch doesn't bother me," she laughed.
"I can heal it for you if you'd like," Theo expressed his concern.
"Nah, I'm good thanks."
We were silent for awhile until she spoke. "They're both dead. Those bastards even killed Royal's kids and Irene's wife." When I looked in the rearview mirror I saw tears run down her face.
"What could they possibly want from us now?" Theo whispered.
I looked over at him and grabbed his hand. "I wish I knew."
"Do you think Della's alright?"
"She's a tough girl, Theo. We need to warn her, and ask her for help."
"Sounds like a plan, guys," Jackie reclined in her seat and fell fast asleep.

*Della's POV*
I was fixing my room up for dinner with Bucky. I was feeling really anxious.
"It's just Bucky," I told myself. "Then why do I feel so anxious?" What if he judges me, what if he wants to stop talking to me? He already knows how many people I've killed what if he figures I'm too much to handle? God, I was gonna make myself sick. There was a knock at my door. Deep breath.
"Yeah?"
"It's me, Bucky."
"Come in."
He came into the room with a bag full of food. "We're eating Chinese food tonight."
"Awesome. Have you ever had Chinese food before?"
"Nope, first time."
"I hope you like it. If not we can go get pizza or somethin'."
We sat down and opened up the containers. One had noodles, shrimp fried rice, sweet and sour chicken, two egg rolls, beef and broccoli, and of course fortune cookies.
"What would you like to try first?"
"I have one question before I start, do I have to use these?," he was holding up the chopsticks.
"You don't have to."
He sighed. "Thank goodness. That looks pretty good." He pointed to the beef and broccoli.
"Dig in, friend."
He smiled and stuck his fork into the container and took a bite. His face lit up like a firework. "This is delicious!"
I started laughing. "I'm glad you like it!"
He devoured his share and even started to eat some of mine. We ate and talked about different things. I told him about the tattoos and why I got them. He seemed fine with all of it, except the hair change.
"I liked it pink," he laughed.
"Really?"
"Yeah, you stood out, like me and my metal arm."
My heart pained. "I was actually thinking about changing it to another color. Any requests?"
He thought about it. "Blue."
"You, my friend, have made an excellent choice."
I sat back and muttered the spell to change my hair to a deep, royal blue. I heard a small gasp escape from Bucky's lips. I looked up at him in question. "How do I look?"
"You're looking kind of blue," he joked.
I laughed so hard that my gut started hurting. "That's the most I've laughed in a long time. Thank you, Buck."
"My pleasure."
We finished eating and said goodnight. I took a quick look in the mirror before I went to bed. "I'm liking the blue."

I woke up in the middle of the night to someone frantically knocking on my door.
"Who is it," I whispered.
"Daniel, Theo, and Jackie," it was my old friends. What the hell? I opened the door to Jackie who had a really bad black eye.
"What happened?"
"We need to speak to you privately," Daniel spoke looking over my shoulder. Reading their thoughts I could sense they were expecting someone in the room.
"I'm flattered you guys think I'm banging someone but come in, have a seat." They shuffled in and sat on my couch. I grabbed my sweater and pulled it on. "Again. What's going on?"
"We were attacked by Valentín's crew," Theo whispered.
I stopped walking towards them. "What?"
"They killed Royal and Irene. We're the only four that's left," Jackie spat.
I couldn't talk.
"We came here to warn you and possibly ask for your help," Daniel asked politely.
My head was spinning. "Do you know what they want?"
"To finish us off? We have no idea."
"I can get you guys a place to stay but so you know we have to tell them about this."
"No problem."
"Can I get you guys anything?"
"Water, thank you." I got up and left the room to grab them some water. I was at the fridge when I heard someone walk out of their room. "Della?"
I turned around to see Pietro walking towards me.
"Are you alright?"
"I'm fine." I walked away from him. I knew it wasn't their fault for abandoning me in South America, I was just pissed that they listened to Fury and had Bucky tied up.
"What do you guys want to do?" I questioned them when I reentered the room.
"Lay low. What can we do?" Jackie downed all of her water.
I nodded in agreement. "I'm gonna go see if I can find you guys some rooms to stay in."
"Thank you, Della."
I shook my head. "I'm glad you guys are alive."