42

~A day after that dinner~

"I'm gonna try out my powers today ya know try to push myself some more," I talked to Bucky while we walked to the gym.
"Sounds like a plan, just be careful."
I smirked. "Yes, sir."
He laughed. When we entered the gym it was empty. No Steve. Weird. I looked to Bucky and shrugged. He's probably just late or something. I walked towards the center of the gym and lied down.
"What are you doing?"
I lifted my head up to answer Bucky. "I'm gonna use my levitation powers to try and lift everything up in this room. If it gets too intense let me know."
"Alright." He walked over to the treadmill and started out with a light jog. I took a few deep breaths and let go. I picked up everything in a five-foot radius around me, it was nothing to me, but as I started to levitate more things it was starting to wane on me. I pressed on. I was using all of my concentration on this specific task that I didn't register Steve and Bucky's shouts to get my attention. I opened my eyes to find that I was almost touching the ceiling. I turned around to find that I had successfully lifted every single piece of exercise equipment into the air. Poor Bucky was hanging onto the treadmill for dear life. Steve was by the doors, disbelief written on his face.
"Sorry Buck!" I slowly descended. That was successful. Bucky began his workout once again and Steve started out on the weights.
Next up, bubble generation. I put my hands together and stretched apart my hands to make the bubbles. I wanted to make one big enough so that it could hold me and possibly get me across the room. Jumping into the bubble was easy and holding me inside successfully. Getting it to move was another thing. I leaned forward as did the bubble, I turned to my left, the bubble did as well. Nice for my first try.
I tried out my air elemental power as well. It was all going well until Garrett entered the gym. He walked over to the punching bags and started a routine. Bucky and Steve noticed him walk in but paid him no mind. I didn't care either until I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I whipped around to find, surprise, surprise, Garrett.
"Sorry to bother you. I felt bad for the other day and I wanted to say I'm sorry for saying the things I said. It didn't occur to me that what I had said was scary."
I sighed. "Apology accepted." I went back to using my powers and I heard him walk away. I still don't trust your ass so don't think we're automatically friends. I was using the wind element to float across the room when Natasha, Clint, and the twins entered the gym. Why is everyone here? They were wearing workout clothes. Oh no.
"This is good for you, Della," I thought to myself. "No need to freak out and think everyone is watching you and silently judging you." I took a deep breath and pushed on. I could hear a few grunts and someone playing music. I looked around to see what everyone was up to while I was working out. I took notice to Garrett who had taken his shirt off. Damn it, why did he have to have muscles? I looked away and saw Steve talking to Bucky. Feeling lonely, I started to wrap up and head out.
"Where you off to, Della," Steve asked loudly?
"To my room," why ya have to call me out like that Steve?
"Why?"
I scoffed. "To rest. My other powers require people."
Steve nodded and smiled. "Use me. I'd be happy to help."
"Me too," Pietro walked over.
Wanda and Bucky offered a hand as well.
"Alright then, but I'm only using two on you guys. The rest of them are deadly and I don't want to hurt anyone."
The first ability that I was gonna try out was enhanced thievery. With it I could pickpocket a person so well they would'nt feel a thing or notice. I took Wanda and Pietro's phone, and a little notebook that Steve had in his pocket. I smiled because no one noticed what I had just accomplished. I'll give it to them at the end of this session.
Next, I wanted to see if I could cloak multiple people at the same time. I stretched this invisible field over them it was like throwing a curtain over a car. I saw Natasha and Clint's shocked expressions. I was pleased with myself, no trouble at all.
"Thank you guys for helping me out today," I was about to walk out when I remembered I still had their things. "Almost forgot. Here you go."
"My phone!," the twins shouted in unison.
"My notebook!," Steve wondered.
"I'm that good," I laughed.