59

I couldn't fall asleep after everything that happened today, plus someone was banging on shit five floors below me. I sighed knowing it was Tony but there was something wrong with him. I got up and put on a sweater before going to see what was wrong. When I passed Bucky’s room he was in distress from a really bad nightmare. I sent him a spell that would stop him from having nightmares. He would like that. I could already sense his heartbeat slowing down and he relaxed.

When I got downstairs, my heart broke for the sight I came to. Tony's lab was wrecked and he was sitting against the wall breathing rapidly. I walked over to him and stood a foot away from him.

“Tony? I'm here. What can I do?”

“Unless you can wipe the memories of the dead bodies I saw today from my brain, I don't think so.”

I left to my room in a rush and grabbed the spell book I found. I flipped through it and found a few spells on relaxation and memory wiping. I couldn't just wipe his brain because what if Steve or Thor try to chat him up about the zombies? He's gonna say 'the what'? It will look bad. The only thing I could think about was calming him down and letting him talk to me about his feelings.

I went back to Tony, he was still breathing harshly. I muttered the spell and saw it go over his head and his body. It would ease him for now.

“Better?,” I asked.

He sighed and his heartbeat started to slow down. “Thank you.”

I nodded. “Anything else I can help you with? Want to tell me about what happened?"

He looked around and nodded. “Help me clean up the place too?”

So that's what we did, he talked to me about his anxiety and I listened. I gave him a few healthy tips on what to do when he was anxious. He was so thankful and asked to repay me but I declined.

“If you ever need someone to listen to you, if you need help coming down from an attack, please come to me and I will help you. Tony, you are not alone in this.”

He wanted to cry so he thanked me and politely told me to leave so that he could work on his suit.

When I got upstairs my stomach started to growl so I went to the kitchen to make myself something to eat.

Fuck you Speedy, ever since I got his power I've been eating so much and had too much energy. I was heating up a burrito, working on making a sandwich, when I saw a door open. Pietro stumbled out, looking disheveled but cute and warm at the same time. He walked over to the fridge and pulled out ice cream and more stuff to make a sandwich.

“You made me this way, Maximoff,” I whisper shouted!

He laughed. “It’s a curse, or is it a gift? I forget at times.” His accent was thick when he talked, since he wasn't around more people he didn't feel the need to enunciate his words.

“Definitely both.”

I poured myself a huge cup of water before taking a seat. Pietro made himself two sandwiches and a bowl of ice cream before sitting across from me.

“How are you?”

“In general, I’m surprisingly ok. I know who I am and though people may fear me, I’m ok.”

He nodded. “Wanda is very powerful, everyone is scared of her and what she can do. But once you get to know her, really know, she is very nice.”

“You’re very sweet to her.”

He smiled at that.

We ate in silence after that. Once in awhile I would look up to see him watching me but he would look away, like I didn't have super speed to catch that look in your eye, Speedy. I washed my dish and stood up to leave.

“This was nice, Pietro. We should do this more often.”

“We probably will.”

I grinned before walking away.

*Pietro’s POV*
I didn't know Della could speak Russian.

*Della's POV*
The next day, we had a discussion about where to go after this. I reminded everyone that there were still people out there that needed our help and we need to stop Hydra. We all agreed and left to do some research on possible targets. My dad decided to stay and help us fight. He also said that there was still some things that I didn't know about my gifts and that he would help me hone in my abilities. Being with The Avengers has helped me gain new friends and abilities. They taught me that no matter how dangerous someone or something can be it can be conquered and fought. Hydra knows what I am and what I'm capable of, if they come for me I will be ready, they won't be.

(Hope you liked the story! Let me know what you thought of it and whether I should continue with a part 2. Maybe a spin-off of a character? Thank you for your support! I'm currently working on other stories and hopefully I can put them up soon. Thank you again!)